• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some misunderstings

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
It has come to my attention that some of you feel that I am trying to present myself as a spokesperson for the Temple of Set. I am not. I will continue to discuss my own Setian philosophy but will no longer discuss ToS matters as it is not my place as I am not a Temple member.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

/Adramelek\

Orias

Left Hand Path
It has come to my attention that some of you feel that I am trying to present myself as a spokesperson for the Temple of Set. I am not. I will continue to discuss my own Setian philosophy but will no longer discuss ToS matters as it is not my place as I am not a Temple member.

/Adramelek\

Hey no worries, people can assume what they want, but I am pretty sure that alot of people understand your position. There is plenty of independant Satanists, Setians, etc. who stand up for their own philosophy.

Last edited:

Valor

/Adramelek\

??? no, i have never thought your aim was ever in the path of being a spokes-person. Infact, i think you have done a good job explaing that you were once a member and considering to re-apply.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
From what I understand, you are very respected here, Adramelek. I wouldn't worry too much. You should see what some people say about me. ;)

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress

/Adramelek\

I never thought that.