• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some late feedback to the site :)

Nimos

It would be nice if you could get an overview of the latest thread that was created rather than the latest post I think or maybe have both.

I at least find it rather confusing or annoying, that when looking at the list of the latest posts on the right side and then clicking on one of them to then see that there are 15 pages of commentaries and the thread might have been started sometime in 2021 or something.

Personally, I don't care to get involved in a thread like that, mostly because you would have to go through all 15 pages and the OP is most likely not relevant any more, or the poster might have changed their mind etc.

At least in my experience, when a thread is created there might be several people that comment on it or on each other comments, often these will have nothing to do with the OP, so you can basically have a lot of discussions going on about a given topic within the original topic, without them interfering with each other. Over time a lot of people will stop posting in a thread, either because they have nothing more to add, or they might have "solved/closed" their discussion. But often these are limited to very few people, where their discussion might have started several pages ago and therefore they are not relevant for other people unless they have kept up with the thread or cares to go back several pages to figure out what people are talking about.

I preferred the old way where it was the newest threads that were highlighted and you could quickly see if any of them was of interest. Because as it is now, even if the topic is something that interests me, the moment I see that it is one/two years old, I simply don't bother getting involved for the reasons mentioned above.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
It would be nice if you could get an overview of the latest thread that was created rather than the latest post I think or maybe have both
I could not agree more
I at least find it rather confusing or annoying, that when looking at the list of the latest posts on the right side and then clicking on one of them to then see that there are 15 pages of commentaries and the thread might have been started sometime in 2021 or something
True, the decision to change this, has not been thought through well...or they might still be busy trying hard to implement "new started thread list" again

How it is now, is just not working as well as it was before
I preferred the old way where it was the newest threads that were highlighted and you could quickly see if any of them was of interest
#MeToo

And many agree probably, because it seems to me that members have been posting much less.

Though I did see quite a few"late feedback" threads in the past weeks

So, I believe it's just a matter of time, and RF will be running as smoothly as before ...maybe even better...that is always the goal and expectation when doing a huge makeover like this, right?