• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some Heresy....The Expanse...Better Than Star Trek & Star Wars

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Only George Lucas would say something like that, George; and it were not me what began this protest about SW. 'Twere thee.
I have proof that you're George Lucas.
Your picture...
OIP.MlRBORXsCQHTnXnzXrHTawHaEK

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I have proof that you're George Lucas.
Your picture...
OIP.MlRBORXsCQHTnXnzXrHTawHaEK
That's not me, George. Its only a picture of me from when I was thirteen, George.

So why did you sell out to Disney? Was it for the money, or did they threaten you?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
By the way I would like to get your opinion about whether this presenter's accent is legitimately Scottish. Would you humor me and just check it briefly? You don't need to watch his whole video.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
By the way I would like to get your opinion about whether this presenter's accent is legitimately Scottish. Would you humor me and just check it briefly? You don't need to watch his whole video.
It sounds vaguely Scottish.
But I'm not familiar enuf with the accent(s) to say.

JonSL

Astronaut Garret Reisman was interviewed. Said The Expanse has some of the most realistic descriptions of what space life would be like.

I liked it a lot, but the setting was so clinical and dark...started to almost feel claustrophobic without the trees, mountains, sky, etc.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I thought the Expanse was boring.

My favorite space story is probably either Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, or Destiny.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I thought the Expanse was boring.

My favorite space story is probably either Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, or Destiny.
Perhaps it's not best for you young whippersnappers?
I like the more drawn out story of political intrigue.
And more interesting characters.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Any fans of The Expanse here?
It's more political & more sci fi than either of those 2 sci fantasy franchises.
And the acting is far far better.

An interesting feature is that the Martians are accustomed to less gravity.
The Belters are accustomed to no gravity at all.
Caution....a torture scene....
There was Battlestar Galactica...