• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some dumb logic of the mind

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some people believe strongly in obeying God's law on everything. I am aware some people here and there avoid me believing they obey God's law which states bad association spoil useful habits. So good and well. They KNOW I am a bad association so they avoid me.

But what about bad association they DON'T know? In other words if I as a bad association can spoil their good habits why can't every bad association spoil their good habits? The question is about the fact they avoid only the bad association of which they have identified. What about all the associations they haven't identified yet? Some of them are bad. Right? Will the bad ones that they don't know spoil their useful habits?

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
savagewind:
I noticed in most all your posts you seem greatly bothered by the religion you feel
treated you unfairly.
Have you asked yourself why this troubles you so?
I'm not in any way being critical of you. I would not do that.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
savagewind:
I noticed in most all your posts you seem greatly bothered by the religion you feel
treated you unfairly.
Have you asked yourself why this troubles you so?
I'm not in any way being critical of you. I would not do that.
I have read the Bible front to back. Israel was God's people. When they went astray what happened? I believe the Jehovah's Witnesses have gone astray. I can't not talk about it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry, I just surmised you might have resentments for some reason.
No. It isn't personal. I left when I had convincing evidence they were not "the truth" like they claim to be. I am seeking the God of Christ. Is The God of Christ with the witnesses? Of course yes. God is not far off from anyone. OK? Man the head of woman. Christ the head of every man, God the head of Christ.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The truth according so some people who believe in 1 Cor 15:33 is that associating with bad people will spoil a believer. But according to The Bible there are bad people masquerading as good people. They are called wolves in sheep's clothing. Will associating with a wolf in sheep's clothing spoil a believer? If a person desiring to live with godly devotion in mind had ten friends but one of them was a wolf in sheep's clothing and the person began to feel his faith slipping away how would he know which friend to get rid of?

So maybe now you know I meant my dumb mind not yours. Did you think I meant yours? That would be not nice.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
LOL YOU wonder if it's just me or why they inspire silence? They don't like me. Do you think I am being paranoid?

Do you understand the question? Some people believe bad people can make good people bad. I am asking if a bad person who appears to be good can make a good person bad? Is it complicated?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They don't like my version of 1 Cor 15:33. I gave up trying to explain it so now we are going with bad people can make good people bad. So I'm asking if only bad people who appear to be bad can make good people bad?