• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some basic principles in Christ

Christinme2

Christianity is

1. OSAS arminian
2. Non-Third Wave Movement (this means tongues are languages - non-Pentecostal - and the great harlot "religious Rome" is wrong, judaized Christianity - physical buildings, earthly promises, intermediary priesthood (aka RCC popery), and written code.
3. partial rapture premillennialism
4. substitution
5. co-death identification
6. new city is a literal city in the new earth 1500 miles squared
7. Tripartite man
8. Dispensation and three groups in Scriptures, Jews, Christians, Gentiles.

www3.telus.net/trbrooks

Don't take this the wrong way...

What are you trying to say? Was your statement(s) meant to be controversial. For instance, not all Christians believe those things. Or were you just trying to state facts? I'll debate you shure, just don't want to if it's not my place. :fight: :party:

Christinme2

Christianity is

1. OSAS arminian
2. Non-Third Wave Movement (this means tongues are languages - non-Pentecostal - and the great harlot "religious Rome" is wrong, judaized Christianity - physical buildings, earthly promises, intermediary priesthood (aka RCC popery), and written code.
3. partial rapture premillennialism
4. substitution
5. co-death identification
6. new city is a literal city in the new earth 1500 miles squared
7. Tripartite man
8. Dispensation and three groups in Scriptures, Jews, Christians, Gentiles.

www3.telus.net/trbrooks

Don't take this the wrong way...

What are you trying to say? Was your statement(s) meant to be controversial. For instance, not all Christians believe those things. Or were you just trying to state facts? I'll debate you shure, just don't want to if it's not my place. :fight: :party: