• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solution to homosexuals is by government executions according to Pastor.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
How exactly is one born gay? there is no DNA difference between you and a person who thinks he's gay.

By the time a baby is born, their brain is either female or male. Their body is too, but sometimes they don't necessarily the same. Gay men's brains are closer to a hetero female's than a hetero male's.

Clizby Wampuscat

Transphobes love to use this argument. We can define what a woman is. In fact, it's much better defined, since we no longer define a woman by her reproductive organs and her so-called "femininity" which is all cultural anyway.
So what is the definition of a woman?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Transphobes love to use this argument. We can define what a woman is. In fact, it's much better defined, since we no longer define a woman by her reproductive organs and her so-called "femininity" which is all cultural anyway.
THANK YOU! I can't stand all these TERFs who want to scream a woman is more than a baby maker and then turn around and define her as a baby maker.:facepalm:

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
ofc. it's funny, that's why people laugh at those strange persons.

Those "strange persons" are human beings.

Why did you mention this? are these the reasons why a man would start thinking to be a woman?

I man would not think he is a woman.

A woman would think she is a woman.

I mention it because bigotry from people like you are the reasons so many are killing themselves. If they feel they are sideshow freaks, and that no one would accept them, they feel as though no one would accept them. Transphobes are responsible and culpable for the death of transgender individuals. If it wasn't for their bigotry, so many would still be alive right now.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
Your interpretation of things seems to be very biased. It's innate and unchangeable is how I look at it.
it may be unchangable, why not, but that doesn't mean it's not brain deformation.

I man would not think he is a woman.
A woman would think she is a woman.
Thus not only are they freaks but also don't know how to properly use the language.

I mention it because bigotry from people like you are the reasons so many are killing themselves. If they feel they are sideshow freaks, and that no one would accept them, they feel as though no one would accept them. Transphobes are responsible and culpable for the death of transgender individuals. If it wasn't for their bigotry, so many would still be alive right now.
People willing to commit suicide should seek help or get help from somebody, rather than everybody else acting weird and contrary to their nature, don't you think so?

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
People willing to commit suicide should seek help or get help from somebody, rather than everybody else acting weird and contrary to their nature, don't you think so?

No. You literally called them freaks. You don't call people freaks.

Clizby Wampuscat

By cultural standards? Anything she wants to be.
That is the same as saying there is no definition of a woman. It is meaningless. I have no problem with calling people what they want to be called. I will respect their wishes. People can be whatever gender they want. But why do we have pronouns then? Can we define a female and male as having certain body parts?

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
That is the same as saying there is no definition of a woman. It is meaningless. I have no problem with calling people what they want to be called. I will respect their wishes. People can be whatever gender they want. But why do we have pronouns then? Can we define a female and male as having certain body parts?

The point is that you don't anymore. A woman and a man is more than just their body parts.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thus not only are they freaks but also don't know how to properly use the language.
Just remember, lots of people today and throughout history have seen your religion as childish, stupid, impossible to believe, a pathetic slave religion, a religion for the weak, as there being nothing more offensive to Almighty, and laughably absurd with its numerous contradictions and inconsistencies.
You may want to think of that before you call someone else a freak, because in your religion people take a bath to worship a zombie and eat crackers they think his flesh and drink wine they think is his blood.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Just remember, lots of people today and throughout history have seen your religion as childish, stupid, impossible to believe, a pathetic slave religion, a religion for the weak, as there being nothing more offensive to Almighty, and laughably absurd with its numerous contradictions and inconsistencies.
You may want to think of that before you call someone else a freak, because in your religion people take a bath to worship a zombie and eat his flesh and drink his blood.

BRUH.

But seriously, this. There's a reason the ancient pre-Christian Norse referred to Thor as "Red Thor" and your Christ as "White Christ"

F1fan

Veteran Member
lol, the only thing empowering is to have a good laugh at ill person who thinks he's woman and vice versa.
Mystics mock others?

When I was younger people called me a mystic. It was most because I had a very exploitative attitude about the meaning of life and the search for meaning.

I am male. I am heterosexual and have no doubt about it. I have many gay friends, and I cannot in any way understand why they find other men sexually attractive. I just don't get it. But this does not mean that I should use my perspective to judge them. My own search for truth has helped me realize we humans are not a uniform bunch. My college study of psychology explained how many differences our brains have as part of a diversity of biological reality.

The funny thing is although I am male and heterosexual I see some videos of guys who have this uber-male thing going on. So I can see there are straight men like me who take their masculinity way beyond what I do. I don't see it as good or bad, but it is different. We humans have a lot of differences. Those who feel threatened by diversity and difference suggests an insecurity in their own image and identity.