• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Social Work School

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm about to start social work classes this Fall and I'm excited yet scared out of my wits at the same time. I'm excited because this will be the beginning of my journey to who I want to be. But, at the same time, I'm petrified because I'm not guaranteed a spot in the social work program. I might not make it into all of the classes that I want to be in and that's scary as hell because if I don't get in this Fall, I'll have to wait a whole 'nother year to get in, and even then I'm still not guaranteed a spot. The reason it's so competitive is because it's an impacted program, meaning everyone wants to get in, but there's not enough classroom seats and resources to go around. People from other majors get shocked when I say that, but that's how it really is.

So, for now, all I can do is wait and see what's going to happen on enrollment day.

If you think doing it will do any good, would anyone like to pray for me to get into the program?
I'm not really a prayer kind of a person but I do wish you the best in your endeavors. If you don't get in this year never give up on your dreams. :0)