• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Social Media Misrepresents Danish Study on Vaccines versus Omicron

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Social media liars. Pure poison.

Fact Check- Danish study did not conclude that COVID-19 vaccines adversely impact immune systems or that COVID-19 vaccines are completely ineffective against the Omicron variant

Fact Check- Danish study did not conclude that COVID-19 vaccines adversely impact immune systems or that COVID-19 vaccines are completely ineffective against the Omicron variant
If it ever did create dependency on recurring vaccination, I'd happily sue the **** out of them.

InChrist

Free4ever

Well, I suppose time and further research will tell. I don’t consider “fact-checkers” very credible on the subject since they normally don’t have medical or scientific experience/ background. More importantly, I would think there’s a conflict of interest going on with Reuter’s
fact checking ( which you linked) since Jim Smith, who is on Pfizer’s board, is also former president and current chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation and CEO and director of Reuters parent company, Thomson Reuters Corporation.

James Smith | Pfizer

Wandering Monk

Well, I suppose time and further research will tell. I don’t consider “fact-checkers” very credible on the subject since they normally don’t have medical or scientific experience/ background. More importantly, I would think there’s a conflict of interest going on with Reuter’s
fact checking ( which you linked) since Jim Smith, who is on Pfizer’s board, is also former president and current chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation and CEO and director of Reuters parent company, Thomson Reuters Corporation.

James Smith | Pfizer

If you would take the time to read the link you would see that Reuters is not just making things up. There are numerous links in the article to the actual study and includes quotes from one of the studies authors.

anna.

but mostly it's the same

From your link:

Users online claimed that the table on page 6, particularly negative VE estimates against Omicron 91 to 150 days following second mRNA dose, was proof that vaccines were harming immune systems with other claims that unvaccinated people were less likely to get infected with the virus.

Amazing how they just lift a table out of a pre-print and then claim it's proof.

Not just amazing. Alarming.

One user said on Twitter: “Observational study from Denmark indicates that the mRNA vaccines protect for a few weeks only but then SIGNIFICANTLY AUGMENT Omicron infectivity. Is the immune system actually harmed, creating shot repetition dependency (with unknown long-term safety)?”

And who spreads this? This particular user on Twitter has nothing in their bio to indicated credentials of any kind. They have nothing in their bio at all, yet they have almost 90K followers after being on Twitter for less than 2 years. There's no way to put the internet disinfo misinfo genie back in the bottle.

Twilight Hue

You can’t sue vaccine companies.
Pharmaceutical companies are protected and immune from lawsuits.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Not if they intentionally and willfully change your immune system in order to create a vaccine dependent situation.

That I'm sure is a horrible form of physical mutilation to serve an end to a means. A felony imv and open to whopping damages.

A lawyer somewhere im sure would like to pick up the challenge.

InChrist

Free4ever
Not if they intentionally and willfully change your immune system in order to create a vaccine dependent situation.

That I'm sure is a horrible form of physical mutilation to serve an end to a means. A felony imv and open to whopping damages.

A lawyer somewhere im sure would like to pick up the challenge.
Yes, maybe, but pharmaceutical companies have endless money to pay lawyers and pay people off.

Twilight Hue

We’ll see I suppose. So far people like these don’t seem to have much recourse for their damaged health...

C19 VAX REACTIONS

Real Video Stories
This case was hyperbole. Had a pharmaceutical company actually manipulated people's genes to become dependent on their vaccines....

I can just imagine the reaction, if actually true, by those who have been physically altered in that type of manner that compromises your entire immune system.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

It's quite interesting that some service members have no issue with following orders up to and including being sent overseas to kill people but then draw the "religious exemption" line at getting vaccinated.

If orders involving being sent overseas, killing, and engaging in violence--which are a strong possibility in the U.S. Army in particular--are okay with them but a vaccine isn't, it doesn't sound like their religious beliefs or their priorties are exactly reasonable or ethical.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

James Smith | Pfizer

The fact-checkers that you're doubting simply echo the expert consensus of every major medical organization and institution in the world, so it's not like Reuters are making things up or being an anomaly here.

I don't find it ethical to cast aspersions on someone's integrity without evidence just because of a position he holds. Seeing as how the person you mentioned isn't saying anything contradicting expert consensus and various medical outlets that have funding from differing sources, I see no evidence that he's being dishonest or distorting facts for personal gain.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's quite interesting that some service members have no issue with following orders up to and including being sent overseas to kill people but then draw the "religious exemption" line at getting vaccinated.

If orders involving being sent overseas, killing, and engaging in violence--which are a strong possibility in the U.S. Army in particular--are okay with them but a vaccine isn't, it doesn't sound like their religious beliefs or their priorties are exactly reasonable or ethical.
One of the religious exemptions asked for is based upon
fetal cell lines. There are problems....
1) Not all vaccines used them.
So all they need do is pick an appropriate brand.
6 Out Of 8 COVID Vaccines Devoid Of Abortion Cells, Report Says
2) If they object to Covid vaccines for this reason,
do they extend this objection to other drugs with
the same origin?
Some Medications Also Tied to Religious Vaccine Exemption
Excerpted....
The hospital’s form includes a list of 30 common medications
that used fetal cell lines during research and development.
The list includes
acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol,
Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed,
Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

Suave

Simulated character

I was an asymptomatic carrier of the original strain of SARS-CoV2 in April 2020, I was mRNA vaccinated in May 2012, and I had been recently re-infected with C.O.V.I.D.-19 by Omicron. Besides me being depressed by having to cancel my holiday plans and end up spending Christmas alone with Omicron. I did not get sick whatsoever by the SARS-CoV2 My brother and niece, both of whom were fully vaccinated, only had mild symptoms of illness by Omicron.

There were an estimated 14,000 Americans infected by Omicron by near the end of December, only one of them so far has reportedly died by Omicron. So it seems to me, Omicron is less deadly than the seasonal flu.

People infected with omicron have better outcomes than those with delta, study says

There are currently now over one half million Americans on average catching Omicron each day, so I figure over one hundred million Americans will ultimately get infected by Omicron, but less than 10,000 of them will die by Omicron.

I had the original strain and Omicron, but I missed catching Delta. I'm curious to know, has any one of my fellow RF members had Delta?

Last edited: