• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Social Justice. Meaningless Nonsense? the power behind it.

Father

Devourer of Truth
I linked a video yesterday going over how the power of something Nonsensical like distorted and seemingly meaningless artwork could undermine and mock a regime. and how even today that idea is used an example when the Democrats got upset over a little green frog.
51HGZoQ64IL._UX395_.jpg

howeer it can also be used to prop up a regime and authoratarian ideals.
just take a stroll over to any Social Justice den on Twitter or Tumblr.
And check their profile description and what you may find what will look like gibberish. from random gender names or political stances. most of it looks like something a crazy person would type in. is it just gibberish?

no, it poses a large problem. the problem is, it is like many other ideologies. only it has no structural rules that it sticks to. today it can be A and tomorrow it can be B its fluid and changes constantly. they have a gender for that ironically.
just that alone would not be a problem but the fact it is gaining and holds much political power should scare you. it itself underminds western society whether it be calling freedom white supremacy or discriminating against people based on skin color due to "representation" like 15 percent of the population needs 50% representation.

8053541_orig.png

among its issues of racism (i know ironic right you try and be 100% against it and you become it) the fact that the groups themselves devour each other. example's being some blacks being racist against blacks of a slightly lighter skin tone for being more white. ironic how white people are always considered racist yet I don't remember us ever discriminating on slight shade differences.

unlike cases where Nonsense was used with meaning to mock or point out something. as those Kekistani's don't actually, believe a Green frog called Pepe exists. or that they are oppressed. they simply do it as a joke. and to mock the stupidity of the left.
however
those who buy into Social Justice buy into the nonsense itself and consider it the truth. that's when things turn dangerous when
illogical concepts and ideas that would rival and surpass that of the catholic church become canon for a group of people. reasoning with said people becomes impossible.

a historical example being what high ranking SS propagated in The Third Reich. how the Germans were descendants of an ancient race of Giants. how Atlantis was a germanic utopia destroyed by the Gods for racial mixing with Jews. how the earth is actually hollow and holds another hollow planet in it and how the universe is made of ice a theory that rejects the atomic theory. such stupid ideals one would think meant nothing except that Himmler the architect of the Holocaust ordered his officers to go to specific sites and have sex with their wives on a full moon so if a child is born that they would be possessed by ancient Germanic warriors.
such ideas are fully laughable unless you have a group of brownshirts to kick in the teeth of any who laugh or critique it. as when people hold irrational ideas they are prone to irrational behavior and violence.
gp0088.jpg

or that of a popular Soviet scientist whom I can't recall the name of. who rejected darwins theory and thought all plants worked together naturally. this caused a massive famine when those plants did not.
when nonsense is fully taken as truth and is held by those with power it can become more than just some stupid joke but can lead to death. death of many.
it is reinforced by violence and hostile interaction.
such we see today, the shutting down of any who oppose such opinions. violence over it. and the slurry and throwing of buzz words that no longer hold any meaning like misogynist, bigot, racist. it seems to defend nonsense they use nonsense.

What can be used to Mock and Critique a Regime and Government. and show just how stupid it is. can also be used to prop one up. and defend it. as sometimes the only way to Fight Nonsense. with with Nonsense.

Thanks for reading.

2c25741470efa0d18ee798338aaee4c91486023345_full.png

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I linked a video yesterday going over how the power of something Nonsensical like distorted and seemingly meaningless artwork could undermine and mock a regime. and how even today that idea is used an example when the Democrats got upset over a little green frog.

Yes, I don't know exactly why us humans are like that. Most folks feel they are intellectually above such manipulation, but the reality is most people are sheep and follow the ideological herd.

And, if you try to point that out, they get offended. So I try to use humor to get the idea across that folks are using the media as a tool to manipulate us. Except people be thinking that it's only the other side being manipulated and not themselves.

Father

Devourer of Truth
Can you post an English translation of that? I don't speak ramble.
again makes more sense if you watch the video under my post the power of nonsense. unless you understand exactly what i am speaking on you would not understand it

Father

Devourer of Truth
Sounds like hearsay to me.
my point was it caused a famine. there were 20 or so scientists who rejected his notions but since he had ties to Stalin they were imprisoned and executed. due to his nonsensical ideals it caused a famine that killed many

Father

Devourer of Truth
I have a hard time accepting that that chart is a real opinion of someones and not a hardcore strawman, but some rather odd social justice does exist for sure.
want me to link the 1000 or so Twitter accounts and sites dedicated to those 72 genders? its real trust me

Father

Devourer of Truth
I think. . . Nonsense is the point? Maybe? I'm not sure.

I guess this is a thread promoting another thread promoting a video showing the value of the promotion of nonsense. . . So, yeah.
the actual video was
though most lacked the attention span to sit through it so i put in it words

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Can you post an English translation of that? I don't speak ramble.

I have a growing concern about SJWs, new-marxists, post-modernists, 3rd wave feminists and so on. There seems to be a common anti-intellectual thread that runs through these groups. Another common characteristic seems to be the use of identity politics which is just such a horrible idea.

It's a tough topic to nail down, I think a bit of rambling is hard to avoid at this stage.

But by all means, if you have a cohesive way to put these pieces together, I'm all ears.

Wirey

Fartist
I have a growing concern about SJWs, new-marxists, post-modernists, 3rd wave feminists and so on. There seems to be a common anti-intellectual thread that runs through these groups. Another common characteristic seems to be the use of identity politics which is just such a horrible idea.

It's a tough topic to nail down, I think a bit of rambling is hard to avoid at this stage.

But by all means, if you have a cohesive way to put these pieces together, I'm all ears.

I have no idea what he said, so I'm a "no".

Little Lunch

Atheist

Are these groups common though?
My suspicion is that they are being used as propaganda against the left.
I keep seeing the same evidence being used over and over again.
These groups aren't the ones I see plastered all over the internet, it's the groups who oppose them who seem to be in abundance.
And the majority of these opposing groups often seem to have an agenda.
The common theme is, here's some crazy feminists, therefore all feminism is rubbish.
Here's some violent anti-racists, therefore racism doesn't really exist.
Here's some people blaming all whites for all the world's problems, therefore whites aren't responsible for any of the world's problems and never have been.

I think it would be good to have a centre left and a centre right who both take a bipartisan approach to drown out the fringe dwellers.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
To quote Carl Jung:
The animus is the deposit, as it were, of all woman's ancestral experiences of man-and not only that, he is also a creative and procreative being, not in the sense of masculine creativity, but in the sense that he brings forth something we might call . . . the spermatic word.["Anima and Animus," CW 7, par. 336.]​
:rolleyes:

Wirey

Fartist
Sorry, but I can't make head or tails of that.
What does it mean?

the Illuminati, in conjunction with Ophelia have twice twisted the thrice of Firness around their hackles, thereby precipitating in the exact same manner. What's so hard about that?