• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sobriety Journal

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Was around people using today. It was offered. I turned it down. I'm feeling good to have that will power and stay true to those who care about my sobriety.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm really tempted to abuse a stimulant. I justify it in my head, because stimulants do not make me delusional. I get really dangerous when I'm delusional.

Stimulants can give energy, euphoria, lack of need for food or sleep, and make it easier to concentrate. However, if I don't stay sober, it will lead to other things and destroy my life.

Some stimulants actually cause depression by destroying the body's ability to have the correct amount of dopamine when doing pleasurable activities, so people eventually will need the stimulant to feel pleasure or joy.

Not to mention, they can be extremely expensive. And being sleep deprived or not eating healthy can indeed lead to delusions or hallucinations. Put sobriety first in all things or you will have jails, institutions, or death.

Riders

Its just tough staying on the program.I got an offer today to work at home answering the phone lines at night and making appointments with people who are paying to have kinky sex with BDSMers. I want to do it so bad it makes good money. But if I do there goes my sobriety I cant do it. I'm keeping my roofing appointments setting jobs.But this thing is tough, its tough to say no to my addiction.

Women sex addicts do not have to spend one red sent on sex addiction and many of us can make money with it. So we don't hit financial bottoms. Its hard.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you so much for confessing that inspiration and temptation. It is extremely difficult. I'm so glad that I almost have a month of sobriety now. That first month can be very difficult.

That is an interesting job you have.

Its just tough staying on the program.I got an offer today to work at home answering the phone lines at night and making appointments with people who are paying to have kinky sex with BDSMers. I want to do it so bad it makes good money. But if I do there goes my sobriety I cant do it. I'm keeping my roofing appointments setting jobs.But this thing is tough, its tough to say no to my addiction.

Women sex addicts do not have to spend one red sent on sex addiction and many of us can make money with it. So we don't hit financial bottoms. Its hard.

Riders

OMG I watched that new movie out A Beautiful Boy based on a true story of a drug addict. It creeped me out beyond belief. Its scary. Dark creepy. It makes me want to stay sober.

Riders

I let RF down. I got high but can't say what I did because of this forum's illegal activity rule

The drug does not matter mine is sex and men which is not illegal. But who cares, a drug is a drug is a drug. Get back on the wagon todays a new day.One day at a time.

Riders

I'm having severe pain due to my acting out. I have to see a gynecologist to get checked out and I have a UTI infection. But I'm working out got to take an 8 minutes walk yesterday and it helps with the pain. Working out is good for getting rid of my cravings for sex too, withdrawels. I imagine it works for alcohol with drawels too, might be a good idea to add it to your routine if your having a hard time staying sober.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Stayed sober today. One day at a time. I'll kick this. There have been many steps backwards but more steps forward. Things are improving slightly and slowly but improving nonetheless.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm having severe pain due to my acting out. I have to see a gynecologist to get checked out and I have a UTI infection. But I'm working out got to take an 8 minutes walk yesterday and it helps with the pain. Working out is good for getting rid of my cravings for sex too, withdrawels. I imagine it works for alcohol with drawels too, might be a good idea to add it to your routine if your having a hard time staying sober.
Thanks for your honesty. You are not alone.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I kept lying to myself saying that switching to a chemical that makes me less delusional is some how okay and will work. It does not work that way lol