• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soaring Energy Prices Raise Concerns About U.S. Inflation, Economy

We Never Know

No Slack
The seven years highs of crude oil and natural gas means they haven't been this high since under Obama.
Heating Oil up 68% this year. National gas average up nearly $1.00. Coal prices are at records. Not to mention propane is already up to $2.60 per gallon in my area and its only early October. And lets don't forget about food higher prices.
Doesn't this generally happen under democrat control or is it just me?

"The U.S. economy is facing a new threat: rising energy prices.

Crude oil has risen 64% this year to a seven-year high. Natural-gas prices have roughly doubled over the past six months to a seven-year high. Heating oil has risen 68% this year. Prices at the pump are up nearly a dollar over the past 12 months to a national average just over $3 a gallon. Coal prices are at records.

Many people have received higher wages but with these higher prices, they will actually spend more money per month than their raise gives them.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
The seven years highs of crude oil and natural gas means they haven't been this high since under Obama.
Heating Oil up 68% this year. National gas average up nearly $1.00. Coal prices are at records. Not to mention propane is already up to $2.60 per gallon in my area and its only early October. And lets don't forget about food higher prices.

Crude oil has risen 64% this year to a seven-year high. Natural-gas prices have roughly doubled over the past six months to a seven-year high. Heating oil has risen 68% this year. Prices at the pump are up nearly a dollar over the past 12 months to a national average just over $3 a gallon. Coal prices are at records.

Many people have received higher wages but with these higher prices, they will actually spend more money per month than their raise gives them.
If it is any consolation the price of energy in the UK has gone up by about 30% this year.
So I don't think the Dems have anything to do with it

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

And I bet a certain group if people will blame the inflation on the wages going up.