• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soap

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Me, after decades of using sodium lauryl sulfates
20180222_185140.jpg

Any other questions?
Tom

ETA ~Wanna see my chest and my butt?~

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So, you walk into a bathroom and you need to wash your hands. On the sink infront of you is a bar of soap and a bottle of liquid soap. In smell and so on they are the same. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE??? And what, tell me honestly, what does a person's choice say about them? Their psychology? Their philosophy? Their very being?
Lets be honest. The top of a liquid soap dispenser has got to be one of the filthiest surfaces available. If they use their elbow to pump the soap then good, but if they pump the liquid soap with their hand they are morally decrepit. The bar soap suggests an addictive personality with self destructive tendencies, or it might indicate complete faith in the world, a ditzy person akin to a smurf who probably poops rainbows.

And how badly would you judge the person who chose a different soap to you??
Oh, not badly. I am very nice and not judgmental.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
In my bathroom, you will find a choice between cherry blossom-sandlewood foaming hand soap, rustic artisan unscented goat's milk castille soap, and some commercial lavender scented soap. Use whichever you'd like, but please use it! (I ordered 9 loaves of the goat's milk soap and split the order with my mother, so I have plenty.)