• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soak...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Rinse. Repeat.

I've got a Super Soaker and I know how to use it.

71Pbz%2BwSH3L._SX466_.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got a Super Soaker and I know how to use it.

71Pbz%2BwSH3L._SX466_.jpg
You have it so easy.

When I was a kid we didn't have super soakers. All we could get were squirt guns if we were lucky. Squirt guns were new, rarely shot accurately or far, and there were not special water balloons. You just used regular balloons and put water in them the hard way, and sometimes they bounced.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You have it so easy.

When I was a kid we didn't have super soakers. All we could get were squirt guns if we were lucky. Squirt guns were new, rarely shot accurately or far, and there were not special water balloons. You just used regular balloons and put water in them the hard way, and sometimes they bounced.

Actually, squirt guns were all we had as kids, too. But we also had the hose.

b1a410dc0b420f89202370ee0a8be510.gif

Misunderstood

We're all heading to @Rival's hot tub....
th

Btw, swim suits are required.
Yes, @Quagmire, this means you too.
All these soaking threads we got going on now here on RF; and then seeing this hot tub, got me to thinking, since the poor are being soaked they must have hot tubs also . So I did some searching and found they do. So Sunstone is right; the poor are being soaked!

homeless-fail.jpg

hot-tub-family.jpg

hottub-600x450-1-600x360.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
All these soaking threads we got going on now here on RF; and then seeing this hot tub, got me to thinking, since the poor are being soaked they must have hot tubs also . So I did some searching and found they do. So Sunstone is right; the poor are being soaked!

homeless-fail.jpg

hot-tub-family.jpg

hottub-600x450-1-600x360.jpeg

So, are you saying that we should all soak our heads?

Shad

Veteran Member
You have it so easy.

Pffft. That only applies to the kids that didn't get to the hose and external faucet first.