• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So.....

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Funny puns?

Here's one from "1001 Funniest Things Ever Said" -

A Russian couple was walking down the street in St. Petersburg the other night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose.

“I think it's raining,” he said to his wife. ” No, that felt more like snow to me, ” she replied. “No, I'm sure it was just rain, he said. “Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a minor communist party official walking toward them. ” Let's not fight about it, ” the man said, “let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing. ” As the official approached, the man said, “Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?”

“It's raining, of course, ” he answered and walked on. But the woman insisted: “I know that felt like snow!” To which the man quietly replied: “Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!”

:)