• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So why become a muslim (Amanaki's journey)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
According to the Quran the only one who know the truth fully is Allah, we as muslims can not understand the truth like Allah do. But of course the more we study the more we will understand and closer to the truth Allah know we too will become.
I fully agree. :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I see Bahai as a sign of how religions were converted through history and that is done by people themselves, Bahaullah was born as a Muslim, then the people who followed
him created a new religion related to his name and which is Bahai, so excuse me that
I don't take his sayings seriously.
That's fine if you believe that. We all have our own beliefs because we have free will to decide what to believe.

Of course you would not believe that Baha'u'llah was a Messenger of God because you are a Muslim so you believe that Muhammad was the last Messenger.

I believe that Baha'u'llah was born as a Muslim and later when He was in the Black Pit Prison He received a Revelation from God:
A revelation from God - The Life of Bahá'u'lláh

After that He garnered a few followers and eventually the there were more followers and a new religion was established.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
According to the Quran the only one who know the truth fully is Allah, we as muslims can not understand the truth like Allah do. But of course the more we study the more we will understand and closer to the truth Allah know we too will become.

I may add that some verses couldn't be interpreted correctly in the past such as the creation
of the universe as being one body before being ripped apart and the fact that all sort of life
originated from water.

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
That's fine if you believe that. We all have our own beliefs because we have free will to decide what to believe.

Of course you would not believe that Baha'u'llah was a Messenger of God because you are a Muslim so you believe that Muhammad was the last Messenger.

I believe that Baha'u'llah was born as a Muslim and later when He was in the Black Pit Prison He received a Revelation from God:
A revelation from God - The Life of Bahá'u'lláh

After that He garnered a few followers and eventually the there were more followers and a new religion was established.

I respect your choice.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I may add that some verses couldn't be interpreted correctly in the past such as the creation
of the universe as being one body before being ripped apart and the fact that all sort of life
originated from water.

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?
I have to admit that i struggle a bit to learn to read arabic, so to really understand the sourse language and then compare to english translation will benefit me greatly.
Understanding as close to the original teaching as possible is my goal