• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So why are you smarter than scientists?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Personally I'm smarter than those silly scientists because I know how to plug my ears and go lalalala! :ignore:

But wait... I'm also a biotech student. Does that mean in the future I won't listen to myself?! :run:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I notice that the same people who don't trust scientists on certain issues are the same ones who praise science as the most high authority when debating religion/the existence of God.

Scott1

I don't need to trust any particular scientist to trust science... that's the beauty of it in my opinion.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I notice that the same people who don't trust scientists on certain issues are the same ones who praise science as the most high authority when debating religion/the existence of God.
You know, you are one smart chickedoodle. *muah!*

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm much smarter than scientists because it takes them years of painstaking research to come to a conclusion about anything whereas my opinions spring to life almost instantaneouslly.

Hell, half the time they form so fast I don't know where they came from.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm much smarter than scientists because it takes them years of painstaking research to come to a conclusion about anything whereas my opinions spring to life almost instantaneouslly.

Hell, half the time they form so fast I don't know where they came from.
Oh, God, that's so true! It takes them years of research to come to a conclusion that we've each known by common sense for centuries.

It's kind of like it's not valid unless science demonstrates it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, God, that's so true! It takes them years of research to come to a conclusion that we've each known by common sense for centuries.

Hell I don't even use common sense. Just slows me down.

Booko

Deviled Hen

They also don't complain about scientists when it results in things they like, for example, computers to go proselytize on fora.

I'm a chemist, soooo, does that mean I am not smarter than myself? :confused: