• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, which sect/denominatios of Islam is the right one?

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

I agree that one has to be very, very careful indeed. Shaytaan is indeed a most cunning Adversary. It is not just Allaah's Voices that I hear. I also hear Shaytaan's voices, I talk to Shaytaan and he talks back, and he comes in many forms and sends his servants against me. And it took me quite a while to learn to tell the difference between Allaah's Voices and Shaytaan's voices. And Shaytaan continues to attempt to lead me astray, to sow doubt and confusion in my mind. He tempts and he mocks and he persecutes, and is always trying to bring me down. It all becomes too much sometimes. It would be so easy to just give in. Pray for me too, brother.

Wassalaam
Let's detect voices::cool:

1- It's 2 AM and you are in your bed; a voice says:
"O my servant, stand up and start talking to me. Dont you wanna say prayer?"

2- You are saying prayer and a man enters room and offers "Salam", a voice inside you says:
"Break your praying and offer a Salam for that man, I give you the permission to break it as I like all my servants and I dont want his heart to get broken"

3-It's 1 AM. You are saying prayer hidden and your mother asks you to give her a glass of water, a voice inside says:
"Say your prayers fast and give water to your mom as soon as possible. You must respect your mom"

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Let's detect voices::cool:

1- It's 2 AM and you are in your bed; a voice says:
"O my servant, stand up and start talking to me. Dont you wanna say prayer?"

2- You are saying prayer and a man enters room and offers "Salam", a voice inside you says:
"Break your praying and offer a Salam for that man, I give you the permission to break it as I like all my servants and I dont want his heart to get broken"

3-It's 1 AM. You are saying prayer hidden and your mother asks you to give her a glass of water, a voice inside says:
"Say your prayers fast and give water to your mom as soon as possible. You must respect your mom"

Salaam,

This is not how Allaah speaks (to me). And Allaah tells me to warn you not to test His Servants in this way. This is no game.

Wassalaam

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

This is not how Allaah speaks (to me). And Allaah tells me to warn you not to test His Servants in this way. This is no game.

Wassalaam
Wa alaykum as-Salam,
Sure, this is not a game and I had no intention of playing any games. I would be glad if you could answer them. Quite serious.

mojtaba

Salaam,

Just because Shaytaan comes from Allaah, that does not mean Shaytaan cannot fight against, cannot disobey Allaah. Does Allaah not say in His Holy Qur'aan that Iblees disobeyed Him?
Let me say some important issues which if will not be kept in mind, could result in the deviation.

Allah's orders and wills fall into one of the two ff categories,
1. Takwini(تكويني).
2. Tashri'i(تشريعي).

Disobeing Allah in His Takwini orders and wills is impossible. Indeed, these orders are Existential, not Contractual. For example, one of the Takwini wills of Allah is that the water wets the non-hydrophobic places. No one and nothing can disobey this will of Allah.
Here is a Quranic example for Takwini order and will of Allah, 41:11

Then He turned to the heaven, and it was smoke, and He said to it and to the earth, ‘Come, willingly or unwillingly!’ They said, ‘We come obediently.’

But disobeying Allah in His second orders and wills, i.e. Tashri'i ones, is possible. Because indeed, those orders are not Existential, rather are Contractual.(It should be said that the Tashri'i orders are not Existential, but are according to the existential facts and truths).
The religious orders are indeed the Tashri'i orders of Allah. Satan and others can only disobey Allah in these cases.
Also, keep in mind that disobeying Allah in the Tashri'i orders does not mean overcoming Allah. He says in Holy Quran, 29:4
Do those who commit misdeeds suppose that they have outmaneuvered Us? Evil is the judgement that they make.

So, satan only can disobey Allah in His Tashri'i orders which are indeed contractual. Also, disobeying Him in these cases doesn't mean overcoming. So if satan disobeys Allah, this doesn't mean Allah is not Omnipotent. He can will that satan doesn't disobey Him. But because of the goal for which this world has created, He doesn't do it(, not can not do it). Indeed, satan is so weak to be named as the Lord of a thing.
4:76
Indeed the stratagems of Satan are always flimsy.
I can create something, and yet it can still fight against me. Take children in this world.
I have already explained how Allaah is All-Powerful but not Omnipotent
This is not a correct example. Because this creation is not like the creation of Allah. My example(the relation between the man and his/her imaginary creatures) was a better one and more similar to the creation of Allah and His relation with His creatures. Allah's creatures are not seprate from Him. But children are seprate from their parents.
Anyway, remember the difference between the Takwini and Tashri'i orders for this issue.
Allaah's Response in the verses you cite is to the person who says 'Please disregard my deeds, let me have another go'. Allaah's Response to this is 'No, I cannot wipe the slate clean so that you can go back and have another go. You cannot take back anything that you have done, for what's done is done.' And the barrier is that which prevents us from returning to life, which is of course lifted when we do return to life (resurrection is the return to life).

Where do I get this from? Allaah.

Wassalaam
That verse has another meaning. It says that, when the disbelievers die, they go to Barzakh world.
When a disbeliever dies, some truths will apear for him/her(see, Quran, 50:22), so that (s)he becomes awar that Allah is the only truth( أنه الحق ). So that (s)he becomes remorsefull from his/her bad previous doings and asks Allah to return him/her back from the Jahannam(Hell) of the Barzakh to this world so that (s)he may act righteously in what (s)he has left behind. But on contrary what you mentioned, Allah will not response that He can not do. No. He says to him/her, 'No, you will not act righteously in what you have left behind, if I return you back to the world. These are mere words that you says. Indeed, you are lying and if I do what you ask, you will continue your evil doings again in the world. So, I do not return you to the previous world.'

Keep in mind that dying is not becoming lifeless. It is indeed going from one world to another one, going from this world to the Barzakh world and then from it to the Resurrection world. Prophet Muhammad says,
You have not created for the inexistence, but for the remaining, and indeed you will be removed from a world to the another world.(ما خلقتم للفناء بل خلقتم للبقاء و انما تنتقلون من دار الی دار, source, Bihar Al-Anwar, v14,pg 409).

May Allah guide us to the truth...

Last edited:

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
[QUOTE="mojtaba, post: 4790355, member: 56365]
May Allah guide us to the truth...[/QUOTE]

Aameen!

Wasp

The issue is not whether Muslim agree or do not agree rather whether we can create sects or not . As far as the Qur'an is concerned , if somebody does so , s/he is not in the fold of Islam , has no relation with prophet Muhammad.
The Qur'an says no such thing whatsoever. It is impossible to be a Muslim and not belong in some sense to a sect.