• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, which sect/denominatios of Islam is the right one?

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

So from what you know of them so far, you would consider the 'Alawīyyah to be Muslims?

My sect is the sect of the Holy Prophet (saws). :) But a number of my beliefs are at variance with 'mainstream' Islaamic beliefs. There are some similarities between my beliefs and those of the Khurramiyya, ʿAlawīyyah and Murshidiyya, hence my questions about what you think about these groups (one very important difference between my beliefs and the beliefs of some of them is the extreme veneration some of them have for Ali (ra)).

Wassalaam
Yes, of course. If they perform Shahadtain like other Muslims, they are Muslims. However, if they modify Shahadatain and say Ali(a.s.) is God or God entered Ali's body, I should say that their Shahadatain has got serious problem. I think that mainstream of Alawiyyun dont regard Ali(a.s.) as God, as many of their scholars have rejected it(as I have heard).

On the other hand, the fact that Ali(a.s.) had so much abilities and merits, is undeniable.
Here are some Hadiths from our Hadith collection:
Muhammad(pbuh): O' Ali, I'm not going to talk about your merits with people, as I'm afraid they do what they did with Christ(pbuh) [Prophet(pbuh) was concerned if Ali(a.s.)'s merits were revealed people would regard Ali as God].
Muhammad(pbuh): I'm the city of knowledge and Ali is it's door, who seeks for the knowledge must eneter from the door.
Muhammad(pbuh): In me'raj, and in the 4th sky, I saw Ali. I ask Gabriel, "What's Ali doing here", Gabriel responded, "O' prophet, he is not Ali, he is an angle just in shape of Ali. Angles from upper skies love Ali and they must pass a long way to get themselves to Ali on Earth. Hence, God has created an angel in the 4th sky just like Ali so that they can visit him"
Muhammad(pbuh): In me'raj, and in the last level, I heard Ali's voice, I asked God about the voice. God said "O Muhammad, I chose Ali's voice to talk to you as I know you love him a lot".
and... and... and...
Ali(a.s.) had got so many merits and abilities. Non of the companions had his abilities and merits. He was the one who said "Ask me any questions before you miss me". That exist in both Shia and Sunni sources. Non of the companions are even comparable with Ali in any fields. Cleverness, wisdom, braveness, loyalty and....

What's the main differences between you and 12 Imami Shia Muslims?

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Yes, of course. If they perform Shahadtain like other Muslims, they are Muslims. However, if they modify Shahadatain and say Ali(a.s.) is God or God entered Ali's body, I should say that their Shahadatain has got serious problem. I think that mainstream of Alawiyyun dont regard Ali(a.s.) as God, as many of their scholars have rejected it(as I have heard).

On the other hand, the fact that Ali(a.s.) had so much abilities and merits, is undeniable.
Here are some Hadiths from our Hadith collection:
Muhammad(pbuh): O' Ali, I'm not going to talk about your merits with people, as I'm afraid they do what they did with Christ(pbuh) [Prophet(pbuh) was concerned if Ali(a.s.)'s merits were revealed people would regard Ali as God].
Muhammad(pbuh): I'm the city of knowledge and Ali is it's door, who seeks for the knowledge must eneter from the door.
Muhammad(pbuh): In me'raj, and in the 4th sky, I saw Ali. I ask Gabriel, "What's Ali doing here", Gabriel responded, "O' prophet, he is not Ali, he is an angle just in shape of Ali. Angles from upper skies love Ali and they must pass a long way to get themselves to Ali on Earth. Hence, God has created an angel in the 4th sky just like Ali so that they can visit him"
Muhammad(pbuh): In me'raj, and in the last level, I heard Ali's voice, I asked God about the voice. God said "O Muhammad, I chose Ali's voice to talk to you as I know you love him a lot".
and... and... and...
Ali(a.s.) had got so many merits and abilities. Non of the companions had his abilities and merits. He was the one who said "Ask me any questions before you miss me". That exist in both Shia and Sunni sources. Non of the companions are even comparable with Ali in any fields. Cleverness, wisdom, braveness, loyalty and....

What's the main differences between you and 12 Imami Shia Muslims?

Salaam,

Some differences:
- My beliefs are pretty strongly dualistic. There is Allaah, and there is Shaytaan, who broke away from Allaah, creating the early 'material' universe in the process. Allaah created the universe that we know, and eventually all living things, from out of this early universe. An Eternal Battle between Allaah and Shaytaan rages at the heart of the universe and is played out in all our lives.
- Allaah is not Omnipotent, in the sense of being able to prevent Shaytaan from breaking away, to completely defeat Shaytaan or to end all suffering.
- I believe in reincarnation. I do not believe in the Day of Judgement as it is usually understood.
- There is no Heaven or Hell separate from life in this 'material' world.
- The Holy Qur'aan is not timeless in the sense that it applies in all time and every place. Some of its teachings are not applicable to all places in the world today.
- Not all of the so-called Saheeh Ahaadeeth, whether in the Sunni or the Shi'a collections, are in fact Saheeh.
- I don't attach any particular importance to 'Ali (ra) or to the Ahl al-Bayt of Shi'a tradition. My perspective on 'Ali (ra) is probably closer to that of Sunni Muslims. Similarly, I don't believe in the Shi'a doctrine of Imaamah.
- Gender is not a fixed, but a fluid thing. There is nothing fixed about a man's role or a woman's role.
- Sexual relations with people of the same gender or sex are not necessarily sinful.
- There is nothing inherently sinful about a man marrying more than four women at the same time or women marrying more than one man at the same time.

Wassalaam

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

Some differences:
- My beliefs are pretty strongly dualistic. There is Allaah, and there is Shaytaan, who broke away from Allaah, creating the early 'material' universe in the process. Allaah created the universe that we know, and eventually all living things, from out of this early universe. An Eternal Battle between Allaah and Shaytaan rages at the heart of the universe and is played out in all our lives.
- Allaah is not Omnipotent, in the sense of being able to prevent Shaytaan from breaking away, to completely defeat Shaytaan or to end all suffering.
- I believe in reincarnation. I do not believe in the Day of Judgement as it is usually understood.
- The Holy Qur'aan is not timeless in the sense that it applies in all time and every place. Some of its teachings are not applicable to all places in the world today.
- Not all of the so-called Saheeh Ahaadeeth, whether in the Sunni or the Shi'a collections, are in fact Saheeh.
- I don't attach any particular importance to 'Ali (ra) or to the Ahl al-Bayt of Shi'a tradition. My perspective on 'Ali (ra) is probably closer to that of Sunni Muslims. Similarly, I don't believe in the Shi'a doctrine of Imaamah.
- Gender is not a fixed, but a fluid thing. There is nothing fixed about a man's role or a woman's role.
- Sexual relations with people of the same gender or sex are not necessarily sinful.
- There is nothing inherently sinful about a man marrying more than four women at the same time or women marrying more than one man at the same time.

Wassalaam
-Your beliefs are in obvious contradiction with Quran. Saying that Allah is not able to deal with His creature, Shaytan, is an insult that has got a heavy punishment. What you do is worse than what Christians do about God, saying He has got a son. Have you not read the verse in which God warns them against a heavy punishment due to their insult!! Shaytan is a weak and arrogant creature who is given chance by Allah till a certain time. What kind of weak God you have defined for yourself!!!! Is He not Azeez? Is He not Qaadir-un 'ala Kulli Shai'? Is He not able to deal with His own creature? Say Subhan Allah, Subhanah

- Ignoring the day of judgment, and believing in reincarnation is in obvious contradiction with Quran! How can a Muslim argue on such basic beliefs! If you believe in Muhammad(pbuh) as Allah's messenger you should follow Quran.

- Is this the sect you have found by research or you have adopted it just because your parents and maybe friends had similar beliefs? Do you have any documentations to support your beliefs? (To be frank brother, I'm afraid your Shahadatain has a problem as you have the wrong definition of God. You regard Shaytan as a creature with almost same level of Allah. I hop I'm wrong!)

- My brother, regarding the next comments, I see you in obvious danger. May Allah help you.:(
Sorry to be so frank, I apologize. I wrote them as you yourself asked my opinion on your beliefs. I wrote them as I like you and find you in danger.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
-Your beliefs are in obvious contradiction with Quran. Saying that Allah is not able to deal with His creature, Shaytan, is an insult that has got a heavy punishment. What you do is worse than what Christians do about God, saying He has got a son. Have you not read the verse in which God warns them against a heavy punishment due to their insult!! Shaytan is a weak and arrogant creature who is given chance by Allah till a certain time. What kind of weak God you have defined for yourself!!!! Is He not Azeez? Is He not Qaadir-un 'ala Kulli Shai'? Is He not able to deal with His own creature? Say Subhan Allah, Subhanah

- Ignoring the day of judgment, and believing in reincarnation is in obvious contradiction with Quran! How can a Muslim argue on such basic beliefs! If you believe in Muhammad(pbuh) as Allah's messenger you should follow Quran.

- Is this the sect you have found by research or you have adopted it just because your parents and maybe friends had similar beliefs? Do you have any documentations to support your beliefs? (To be frank brother, I'm afraid your Shahadatain has a problem as you have the wrong definition of God. You regard Shaytan as a creature with almost same level of Allah. I hop I'm wrong!)

- My brother, regarding the next comments, I see you in obvious danger. May Allah help you.:(
Sorry to be so frank, I apologize. I wrote them as you yourself asked my opinion on your beliefs. I wrote them as I like you and find you in danger.

Salaam,

So, you can see that there are perhaps limits to relying on the Shahaadah alone to distinguish what you believe it means to be a Muslim from what you believe it means to be a non-Muslim?

As to my beliefs:

Allaah is the Ultimate Unity of all things, He encompasses all things, including Shaytaan. Wherever you look, you will see the Face of Allaah. Insofar as Allaah is all things, whenever anything happens, it is by the Will of Allaah. This includes the actions of Shaytaan. Insofar as Allaah is all things, Allaah is the Most Great, and there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him. However, Shaytaan is the Lord of Disunity. This is what defines him. So it is in Shaytaan's nature to break away from Allaah. So, Allaah is All-Powerful, because whenever anything happens, it is by the Will of Allaah. But He is not Omnipotent, because His Unity encompasses the Lord of Disunity, who by definition must break away. This is the Divine Mystery, the Paradox of Creation.

Wrt reincarnation, does Allaah not say in His Holy Qur'aan: We bring them to life, then We cause them to die, then We bring them back to life, and then to Us they return? I do not ignore the Day of Judgement, though I do put a different spin on it.

Where do I get this from? From Allaah Alone. Allaah has spoken to me throughout my life. For a long time, I tried to ignore what He was saying, to resist it (for fairly obvious reasons, because you are not alone in reacting as you have done). But I eventually came to embrace what Allaah was - and is (for He speaks to me still) - telling me. And believe me, it is no easy thing.

I believe that Allaah spoke through the Holy Prophet (saws) (don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Allaah was the Holy Prophet (saws), or the Holy Prophet (saws) was a Manifestation of Allaah, as the Baha'is believe) in language and using notions that the people of his time and place could understand, to bring a people who had strayed so far from His Path back to Islaam. Therefore we must approach the Holy Qur'aan and what it tells us with a certain amount of caution and careful understanding. Similarly, when it comes to the laws by which we should structure our lives as individuals, couples, families, households, communities and societies and our relations with others and the natural world, some of what is in the Qur'aan (and also the Ahaadeeth) is of universal application, and some of it was appropriate to the time and society in which the Holy Prophet (saws) lived and isn't necessarily applicable to every place in the world today.

Wassalaam

Raahim

مكتوب
Salaam,

Some differences:
[...]

All I've underlined I don't agree with you.
Allah created everything, shaytaan made nothing.
Day of Judgment is also essential belief in Islam, how do you understand it?
Qur'an can be applied always, it doesn't contradict with modern time life.
Gender is fixed & there are roles one can do & the other can't. Sex between same gender don't necessarily mean that it's sin same as murdering someone, but it is unclean and should be avoided.

I come to a conclusion that you're either strong supporter of LGBT movements or even LGBT person that doesn't feel comfortable in "mainstream" Islam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
All I've underlined I don't agree with you.
Allah created everything, shaytaan made nothing.
Day of Judgment is also essential belief in Islam, how do you understand it?
Qur'an can be applied always, it doesn't contradict with modern time life.
Gender is fixed & there are roles one can do & the other can't. Sex between same gender don't necessarily mean that it's sin same as murdering someone, but it is unclean and should be avoided.

I come to a conclusion that you're either strong supporter of LGBT movements or even LGBT person that doesn't feel comfortable in "mainstream" Islam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Salaam,

Everything came from Allaah, we can agree on that. And insofar as Allaah is the Unity of all things, including Shaytaan, Allaah is also the Creator of all things.

Every day is a Day of Judgement. Every day, every hour, every minute, how do we measure up to Allaah's Standard? When we die, that is also our Day of Judgement. And when the Earth dies, as die it surely will, then the Earth and all on or in it will also have their Day of Judgement.

How is the law which considers the testimony of a woman not equal to that of a man always fair in, say, New York today?

Which gender roles do you believe are fixed, that someone who identifies as a man can/can't do and that someone who identifies as a woman can/can't do?

Do you find all forms of sexual relations between, for example, a man and another man, unclean?

I am genderqueer and pansexual, and certainly a strong supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. So of course the views of many 'mainstream' Muslims make me very uncomfortable. But that is not where my more fundamental differences with 'mainstream' Islaam stem from.

Wassalaam

Raahim

مكتوب
Salaam,

Everything came from Allaah, we can agree on that. And insofar as Allaah is the Unity of all things, including Shaytaan, Allaah is also the Creator of all things.

Every day is a Day of Judgement. Every day, every hour, every minute, how do we measure up to Allaah's Standard? When we die, that is also our Day of Judgement. And when the Earth dies, as die it surely will, then the Earth and all on or in it will also have their Day of Judgement.

How is the law which considers the testimony of a woman not equal to that of a man always fair in, say, New York today?

Which gender roles do you believe are fixed, that someone who identifies as a man can/can't do and that someone who identifies as a woman can/can't do?

Do you find all forms of sexual relations between, for example, a man and another man, unclean?

I am genderqueer and pansexual, and certainly a strong supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. So of course the views of many 'mainstream' Muslims make me very uncomfortable. But that is not where my more fundamental differences with 'mainstream' Islaam stem from.

Wassalaam

Interesting view on Judgment day although I don't completely agree with it. What we do right now will have consequences on Judgment day for sure, no doubt about that.
Well male and female by nature are different, you can't expect them to do same things. I can't think of a good example because it's 1:30 AM & my head is filled with mathematics. But I'll write it when I think of it. :)

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

So, you can see that there are perhaps limits to relying on the Shahaadah alone to distinguish what you believe it means to be a Muslim from what you believe it means to be a non-Muslim?
Wa alaykum as-Salam,

Brother, as I said, the one who says Shahadatain, is Muslim. And NO one is allowed to accuse him/her of being a non-Muslim. If one performs Shahadatain in its correct way, he is Muslim; even if he drinks wine, rapes or kills.
And of course, Shahadatain must be performed in it's correct way. It has got limits. If one says "There is no God expect Allah and Ali(a.s.) is in fact Allah" or "Allah and Shaytan are both in the same level and Allah is the only God", his/her Shahadat is not accepted. It's clear and there is no doubt.

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
As to my beliefs:

Allaah is the Ultimate Unity of all things, He encompasses all things, including Shaytaan. Wherever you look, you will see the Face of Allaah. Insofar as Allaah is all things, whenever anything happens, it is by the Will of Allaah. This includes the actions of Shaytaan. Insofar as Allaah is all things, Allaah is the Most Great, and there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him. However, Shaytaan is the Lord of Disunity. This is what defines him. So it is in Shaytaan's nature to break away from Allaah. So, Allaah is All-Powerful, because whenever anything happens, it is by the Will of Allaah. But He is not Omnipotent, because His Unity encompasses the Lord of Disunity, who by definition must break away. This is the Divine Mystery, the Paradox of Creation.

Wrt reincarnation, does Allaah not say in His Holy Qur'aan: We bring them to life, then We cause them to die, then We bring them back to life, and then to Us they return? I do not ignore the Day of Judgement, though I do put a different spin on it.

Where do I get this from? From Allaah Alone. Allaah has spoken to me throughout my life. For a long time, I tried to ignore what He was saying, to resist it (for fairly obvious reasons, because you are not alone in reacting as you have done). But I eventually came to embrace what Allaah was - and is (for He speaks to me still) - telling me. And believe me, it is no easy thing.

I believe that Allaah spoke through the Holy Prophet (saws) (don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Allaah was the Holy Prophet (saws), or the Holy Prophet (saws) was a Manifestation of Allaah, as the Baha'is believe) in language and using notions that the people of his time and place could understand, to bring a people who had strayed so far from His Path back to Islaam. Therefore we must approach the Holy Qur'aan and what it tells us with a certain amount of caution and careful understanding. Similarly, when it comes to the laws by which we should structure our lives as individuals, couples, families, households, communities and societies and our relations with others and the natural world, some of what is in the Qur'aan (and also the Ahaadeeth) is of universal application, and some of it was appropriate to the time and society in which the Holy Prophet (saws) lived and isn't necessarily applicable to every place in the world today.

Wassalaam
What are your sources?
Quran and ...?

mojtaba

Salaam,

Some differences:
Salam.

Shaytan has his existence from Allah, so how he can battle with Allah?

For example, close your eyes and think about a univers with people and satanes. Can these satanes whom you have created battle with you? No, because their existence, power, etc. are from you.

According to Quran, the people and satan are the enemies of each other, not Allah Ta'ala and satan.

See, Holy Quran, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/2:36, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/17:53, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/35:6, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/36:60.

There is not any verse in which Allah says that satan is His enemy.

Allah is Omnipotent. So, He can do all of those you have mentioned. But because He has appointed a specific purpose for us, so that He does not do them. Not to do a thing doesn't mean to be disable.

Imam Ali says in Dua Komeyl that,
وَلا يُمْكِنُ الْفِرَارُ مِنْ حُكُومَتِكَ
'And escape from Your governance is impossible.'
Shayan is in the governance of Allah and can not break away.

If Allah wills, He can distroy satan.

5:17
They are certainly faithless who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary.’ Say, ‘Who can avail anything against Allah should He wish to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone in the earth( such as, satan)?’ To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them. He creates whatever He wishes, and Allah has power over all things.

According to Quran, reincarnation is failed.
According to it, we after death will enter to Barzakh word with a Barzakh body. When the Judgment Day arise, there would be two Nafkhah. Through the first one, all the living creatures will die and go to Barzakh. Through the second one, all the creatures in the Barzakh, will become alive and enter in the Hearafter.
So, the verse which says 'He bring you to life, then He cause you to die, then He bring you back to life, and then to Him you return'(2:28) means.

We was lifless(life of this word, not the life itself). then Allah gave us the life of this word(He bring you to life). Then we will dye from the life of this word(Then He cause you to die). Then Allah will make us alive in the Barzakh word(then He bring you back to life). Then we will die and enter(become alive) in the word of Hear after(then to Him you return).

The verse wich talks about Barzakh word,
23:99,100
When death comes to one of them, he says, ‘My Lord! Take me back,
that I may act righteously in what I have left behind.’ ‘By no means! These are mere words that he says.’ And before them is a Barzakh ( literally means barrier, because it is the barrier word between this word and the word of the Day of Resurrection) until the day they will be resurrected.

- There is no Heaven or Hell separate We bring them to life, then We cause them to die, then We bring them back to life, and then to Us they return from life in this 'material' world.
What is your proof from Quran or Sunnah, or reason?

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Wa alaykum as-Salam,

Brother, as I said, the one who says Shahadatain, is Muslim. And NO one is allowed to accuse him/her of being a non-Muslim. If one performs Shahadatain in its correct way, he is Muslim; even if he drinks wine, rapes or kills.
And of course, Shahadatain must be performed in it's correct way. It has got limits. If one says "There is no God expect Allah and Ali(a.s.) is in fact Allah" or "Allah and Shaytan are both in the same level and Allah is the only God", his/her Shahadat is not accepted. It's clear and there is no doubt.

Salaam,

So, if someone says 'There is no god except Allaah, and Muhammad (saws) is His Messenger', even if some of her other basic beliefs run contrary to 'mainstream' scholarly opinion, you would still accept her as a Muslim?

Wassalaam

Raahim

مكتوب
Salaam,

So, if someone says 'There is no god except Allaah, and Muhammad (saws) is His Messenger', even if some of her other basic beliefs run contrary to 'mainstream' scholarly opinion, you would still accept her as a Muslim?

Wassalaam

Muslim yes, but not mu'min. :D

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Salam.

Shaytan has his existence from Allah, so how he can battle with Allah?

For example, close your eyes and think about a univers with people and satanes. Can these satanes whom you have created battle with you? No, because their existence, power, etc. are from you.

According to Quran, the people and satan are the enemies of each other, not Allah Ta'ala and satan.

See, Holy Quran, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/2:36, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/17:53, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/35:6, http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/36:60.

There is not any verse in which Allah says that satan is His enemy.

Allah is Omnipotent. So, He can do all of those you have mentioned. But because He has appointed a specific purpose for us, so that He does not do them. Not to do a thing doesn't mean to be disable.

Imam Ali says in Dua Komeyl that,
وَلا يُمْكِنُ الْفِرَارُ مِنْ حُكُومَتِكَ
'And escape from Your governance is impossible.'
Shayan is in the governance of Allah and can not break away.

If Allah wills, He can distroy satan.

5:17
They are certainly faithless who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary.’ Say, ‘Who can avail anything against Allah should He wish to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone in the earth( such as, satan)?’ To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them. He creates whatever He wishes, and Allah has power over all things.

According to Quran, reincarnation is failed.
According to it, we after death will enter to Barzakh word with a Barzakh body. When the Judgment Day arise, there would be two Nafkhah. Through the first one, all the living creatures will die and go to Barzakh. Through the second one, all the creatures in the Barzakh, will become alive and enter in the Hearafter.
So, the verse which says 'He bring you to life, then He cause you to die, then He bring you back to life, and then to Him you return'(2:28) means.

We was lifless(life of this word, not the life itself). then Allah gave us the life of this word(He bring you to life). Then we will dye from the life of this word(Then He cause you to die). Then Allah will make us alive in the Barzakh word(then He bring you back to life). Then we will die and enter(become alive) in the word of Hear after(then to Him you return).

The verse wich talks about Barzakh word,
23:99,100
When death comes to one of them, he says, ‘My Lord! Take me back,
that I may act righteously in what I have left behind.’ ‘By no means! These are mere words that he says.’ And before them is a Barzakh ( literally means barrier, because it is the barrier word between this word and the word of the Day of Resurrection) until the day they will be resurrected.

What is your proof from Quran or Sunnah, or reason?

Salaam,

Just because Shaytaan comes from Allaah, that does not mean Shaytaan cannot fight against, cannot disobey Allaah. Does Allaah not say in His Holy Qur'aan that Iblees disobeyed Him?

I can create something, and yet it can still fight against me. Take children in this world.

I have already explained how Allaah is All-Powerful but not Omnipotent.

Allaah's Response in the verses you cite is to the person who says 'Please disregard my deeds, let me have another go'. Allaah's Response to this is 'No, I cannot wipe the slate clean so that you can go back and have another go. You cannot take back anything that you have done, for what's done is done.' And the barrier is that which prevents us from returning to life, which is of course lifted when we do return to life (resurrection is the return to life).

Where do I get this from? Allaah.

Wassalaam

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

Wassalaam
Why "her"? ;)
Yes.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Senseless!Your beliefs should be either based on Quran, Hadith and Sunnah or Mantiq and logic. Or a mixture of them

Salaam,

I speak to Allaah, and Allaah speaks (directly) to me (as Voices inside my head). We converse daily. He guides me in the meaning of the Holy Qur'aan, and what it means to truly follow the example of our beloved Prophet (saws). It would be senseless of me to ignore Him! Believe me, for a long time I did try to ignore what He was telling me, to resist - I tried to convince myself that it could not be Allaah talking to me - for the very reason that this knowledge challenges so much that we are taught.

Wassalaam

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Salaam,

I speak to Allaah, and Allaah speaks (directly) to me (as Voices inside my head). We converse daily. He guides me in the meaning of the Holy Qur'aan, and what it means to truly follow the example of our beloved Prophet (saws). It would be senseless of me to ignore Him! Believe me, for a long time I did try to ignore what He was telling me, to resist - I tried to convince myself that it could not be Allaah talking to me - for the very reason that this knowledge challenges so much that we are taught.

Wassalaam
Wa alykum as-Salam,
My brain may not work correctly as it's 2 AM here and I'm going to eat something and start fasting. However I'm almost sure for I'm going to say. It's an evil trap of Shaytan. Be careful. We are not the ones who can undestand which voice of inside is right or wrong.
Yes, God says, "Fa alhamah fujuraha wa taqwaha". On the other hand, Shaytan is ready to deceive and YOU NEED to understand that we ARE NOT "Kalim Allah". It was Moses(pbuh) who was Kalim Allah.
Pray for me.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Wa alykum as-Salam,
My brain may not work correctly as it's 2 AM here and I'm going to eat something and start fasting. However I'm almost sure for I'm going to say. It's an evil trap of Shaytan. Be careful. We are not the ones who can undestand which voice of inside is right or wrong.
Yes, God says, "Fa alhamah fujuraha wa taqwaha". On the other hand, Shaytan is ready to deceive and YOU NEED to understand that we ARE NOT "Kalim Allah". It was Moses(pbuh) who was Kalim Allah.
Pray for me.

Salaam,

I agree that one has to be very, very careful indeed. Shaytaan is indeed a most cunning Adversary. It is not just Allaah's Voices that I hear. I also hear Shaytaan's voices, I talk to Shaytaan and he talks back, and he comes in many forms and sends his servants against me. And it took me quite a while to learn to tell the difference between Allaah's Voices and Shaytaan's voices. And Shaytaan continues to attempt to lead me astray, to sow doubt and confusion in my mind. He tempts and he mocks and he persecutes, and is always trying to bring me down. It all becomes too much sometimes. It would be so easy to just give in. Pray for me too, brother.

Wassalaam