• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So what’s so great about a Christian heaven?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And your painfully obvious lack of clarity in posting a congruous argument/inquiry is on display for all as being accordingly assessable upon it's own merits...

[Evidence presented as found previously within this thread] :)

And what...pray tell.....did you fail to understand?
Quote a post.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
And what...pray tell.....did you fail to understand?
Quote a post.

*sigh*

It's late here, but I will indulge your request tomorrow... as pointless an exercise that's likely to be for your own benefit...

Perhaps others may partake of the initiative to revisit your posts for themselves...we shall see...you are not a particularly interesting foil in debate...

... "I'm rubber and you are glue" rejoinders become tiresome and jejune quickly enough, and I do not suffer fools or children gladly for any extended periods of time or effort...

But I will provide you you requested quotations in the morrow...:)

gnostic

The Lost One
ori said:
You get to eat all the ice-cream you want.

As a Chinese, I'm lactose intolerance. Imagine the very thought of spending an eternity on the divine toilet seat because of stomach ache and diarrhoea.

With all that ice cream to be had, Heaven would become EXTREME HELL for me and other Asians. :sad4:

Last edited: