• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, umm what are you wearing right now?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'll be the judge of whether it is sexy or not.

Im wearing high heels and a skirt. Am I sexy..?:) Or not...:(

221cdd6b1f510b2fe666adf792e9a722.jpg

Audie

Veteran Member
So who likes to do their housework in the nude?
(with or without Lady Gaga for music)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A turkey costume over a duck costume over a chicken costume. It is very festive and a tribute to excess. Or the more mundane and factual answer of shorts and a t-shirt. My Thaddeus Venture speed suit is at the cleaners.
Does this mean you're a "super scientist"?
Does anyone arch you?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am wearing a fetching green and white striped hospital gown, neatly fastened at the back of my neck and showing my butt. Luckily i am lying on a bed waiting to be taken for an operation so my butt doesnt offend anyone.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I am wearing a fetching green and white striped hospital gown, neatly fastened at the back of my neck and showing my butt. Luckily i am lying on a bed waiting to be taken for an operation so my butt doesnt offend anyone.
Hope your procedure goes well!

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I would not be offended.