• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So then this guy decided to go to a protest and start shooting protesters with a crossbow

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
It certainly was One Trick. (A term of endearment, because that's the only kind of threads you ever make is about hating Trump).

But you have a good hobby, keeps you out of trouble.
Out of curiosity, how would you honestly assess the odds?

Of the choices
A) Supports Biden
B) Supports Trump
C) Other

where would you put the odds?

Personally, I'd guess 90% Trump, 9% Other, and 1% Biden. How about you? Just your opinion, I'm not expecting links to research or media or anything.
Tom

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Of the choices
A) Supports Biden
B) Supports Trump
C) Other

Personally, I'd guess 90% Trump, 9% Other, and 1% Biden. How about you? Just your opinion, I'm not expecting links to research or media or anything.
Tom

Maybe he owns a business in the area and out to get revenge. Your guess is as good as mine, but you would think people right now would avoid jumping to snap conclusions without any real facts first.

But then again, #facts don't matter. Am I right?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe he owns a business in the area and out to get revenge. Your guess is as good as mine, but you would think people right now would avoid jumping to snap conclusions without any real facts first.

Some facts I learn on RF....
- When there's violence at a Trump rally, it's a Trump supporter.
- When there's violence at a BLM protest, it's a cop, a white
supremacist, or some out of towner bussed in.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Well, this is the Trump era. Facts stopped mattering a few years ago.

But I can't help but notice that you have some firm opinions. Why not give me your best guess as to the perps political affiliation? Is it just so obvious and embarrassing that you'd prefer to pretend that you don't have an opinion on that?
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Some facts I learn on RF....
- When there's violence at a Trump rally, it's a Trump supporter.
- When there's violence at a BLM protest, it's a cop, a white
supremacist, or some out of towner bussed in.
What's your personal assessment of the odds that the guy identifies as a Trump supporter?
Tom

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well, this is the Trump era. Facts stopped mattering a few years ago.

But I can't help but notice that you have some firm opinions. Why not give me your best guess as to the perps political affiliation? Is it just so obvious and embarrassing that you'd prefer to pretend that you don't have an opinion on that?
Tom

My only opinion is that he was obviously an angry man facing off with an angry crowd and really I don't see any angels on either side of the fence anymore.

Incidentally, how many Trump supporters comes to the party with only bows and arrows? Respecting the assault rifle ban?

You would envision the guy would of had a 12 gauge at least....... Maybe he's a centrist.

Bear Wild

The fact he was also shouting "All lives matter" (a MAGAt rallying cry) before attempting to shoot people is pretty conclusive, but of course our resident MAGAts could see him wearing a MAGAt hat, covered in cheeto dust with a "I heart trump" t-shirt while screaming "trump is my lord and saviour" while shooting black people with a trump limited edition AR-15 and claim that wasn't a sufficient link to determine if it were trump inspired.

I agree. It was clear to me from his actions and people I happen to know who identify with MAGA. It never stops amazing me how they justify clearly horrible tweets with justification after justification. Thanks for your posts reminding us of what is happening. I have been made painfully aware of how a country could drift towards a fascist like state when the public does not stand up with the degradation of the democratic responsibility of a leader of this country. I still have confidence that the US will ultimately wake up to what is happening. Thanks for the posts.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

Of the choices
A) Supports Biden
B) Supports Trump
C) Other

Tom
Expect "iT wAs A fAlSe FlAg..." any second know. It's perfect, any MAGAt doing anything that attracts negative media attention, claim there's no evidence they're a trump supporter. When the evidence becomes embarrassingly overwhelming, claim it was a false flag by Democrats trying to make trump look bad. Repeat as necessary.