• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So NBC cancelled Heroes

Draka

Wonder Woman
Stupid stupid stupid NBC. Maybe we could get lucky and G4 could pick it up for more seasons so they wouldn't have to end it.

SoyLeche

meh...
Season 1 was good (not great). Season 2 was very meh. Season 3 was bad, and I didn't bother watching season 4.

That show had a TON of potential, but the writters had no idea what they were doing. Such a waste.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I watched the pilot. What a vapid waste of time. Then my friends who I know better to trust talked me into watching season 1. I watched two episodes and that was enough to realize I'd wasted even more time.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I loved the first 2 seasons. It just got so bad and disappointing though that I really don't care about it being cancelled.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Season 1 was good (not great). Season 2 was very meh. Season 3 was bad, and I didn't bother watching season 4.

That show had a TON of potential, but the writters had no idea what they were doing. Such a waste.
Yeah, I'll agree, they did kind of go downhill. And the odd lengths of time between seasons were weird. But I suppose I tend to be the optimist, and just hope for it to get better. I still enjoyed them to the end, though.

I want them to bring back Sliders. best show ever.
I remember that show. I was only a kid when I watched it, but I loved it.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Once you got used to the idea that for evey episode there was going to be a complete reversal of some story written just prior, and even come to expect the reversals, it wasn't so bad. Season 4 was a bit better, by the way, but it could have ended nicely after Season 1.