• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So.Many.Faces!

Batya

Always Forward
Well I've never put my picture online, though I've thought of it. I didn't quite convince myself to put my picture for my avatar this time, so I have my dog instead :D She's my shadow :hearteyes:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well I've never put my picture online, though I've thought of it. I didn't quite convince myself to put my picture for my avatar this time, so I have my dog instead :D She's my shadow :hearteyes:

I don't want to be mean in saying this, but I think your pic was up on the forum for awhile. This may be a glitch. When you add pictures to your avatar but don't click send, I think they can still appear.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Still my favourite photo of me
ZtMQjaA.jpg

Or this one
bog.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
On a forum I used to frequent, there were some people who saw my picture, and they said I looked like Ned Flanders. In fact there were even some who called me that. I didn't like that forum. I'm not at all like Ned Flanders.

Batya

Always Forward
I don't want to be mean in saying this, but I think your pic was up on the forum for awhile. This may be a glitch. When you add pictures to your avatar but don't click send, I think they can still appear.
Oh, gotcha lol, that's okay. Yeah I was trying to figure it out... so lucky for those who saw it. (Lucky... I don't know about that :p)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can picture you whistling, "It's who I am, I got a master plan, I have no idea, where I am!" in the middle of the Menard's Back to School section, though.
Menards actually does have a back to
school section....as you should well know.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I wondered why I was seeing so many faces!

Here I am changing my avi literally daily. I wear mine like a mood ring. You can probably guess what I’m feeling like based on what I’m doing in my avatar.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I’m pretty sure I’ve changed my avatar in the same day.

@Debater Slayer pointed out I do this in real life too. Any time I’m going out I have to plan on an extra 30-40 minutes of changing my mind on outfits and my hair. My ex absolutely hated it (and I promise she was the diva between us).