• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Jesus is not God?

GOD raised up Jesus Christ from the dead.

Trinitarians crudely altered the wordings in the Bible to make it seem that Jesus raised himself up from the dead … but that is an impossibility because scriptures tells us that it was the Father who did so… moreover Jesus AGONISED in the garden the night before and wondered if the Father could indeed raise him back up: ‘Father, if there could be another way!’

If Jesus was God (I hate writing that because it’s like PROVING that two plus two equals four to advanced mathematicians!!!) then not only could not die but he wouldn’t have considered that ‘there might be another way!!’

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?21 But he spake of the temple of his body.22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandmenthave I received of my Father.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead,even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Looks like the Father, Son and Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.

74x12

Yes, i believe that. He was raised from the dead the bible says. So if the bible writer says that he was 'raised from the dead' then he really did die.

God cannot die, therefore Jesus could not have been God at all.
We can't limit God. Only God knows all he can and cannot do. There is a way for even God to do this.

Jesus died bodily. His human body was mortal and created in the womb of Mary. Hebrews 10:5 speaks of the body prepared for him. You are right that God cannot die; which is why he needed a body to be the "Lamb of God" that would take away the sins of the world. (John 1:29) This body had to be mortal.

Hebrews 10:5
Young's Literal Translation
5 Wherefore, coming into the world, he saith, `Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not will, and a body Thou didst prepare for me,

According to Colossians 2:8-9 all the fullness of the Divine nature (which is in other words all that it means to be the fullness of God) dwells in Jesus bodily. In Jesus human body lived all the fullness of God's complete nature.

Colossians 2:8-9
Be careful that you don’t let anyone rob you through his philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the elements of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him all the fullness of the Deity dwells bodily,

So if God can't die then why is his wife (Jerusalem) told she won't remember her widowhood anymore? (Isaiah 54:4-5) It's because he did die on the cross for her. She won't remember her widowhood because she's rejoicing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ who is her Maker and her Husband.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
If a person is born again they are considered the elect of God, they are the Bride of Christ, Member of the Body of Christ, their names are written in the Book of Life and the Holy Spirit is the guarantee of this inheritance. Ephesians, 2Peter
No!

The Elect are ‘Chosen by God from before the creation.’.

All else are chosen by Jesus at the last judgement.

No!

The Elect are ‘Chosen by God from before the creation.’.

All else are chosen by Jesus at the last judgement.
That’s not what Scripture says, elect of God are all those people born again the saved by Jesus Christ.

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls. Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things which angels desire to look into.”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭1:1-12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Last edited:

Soapy

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?21 But he spake of the temple of his body.22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandmenthave I received of my Father.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead,even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Looks like the Father, Son and Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
No!

‘The Spirit of Him who raised up Christ Jesus…’

‘The Spirit of Him’: The Holy Spirit. God’s Holy Spirit; the SPIRIT of the Father.

One Spirit which is GOD’s Spirit…. Not another person!!

God is holy … therefore HIS SPIRIT is HOLY!! That is the only reason we write ‘Holy Spirit’… but notice that scriptures more often just states ‘Spirit’… it is US who keeps writing and saying ‘Holy Spirit’ when referring to the Spirit of the Heavenly Father.

No part of any scripture verses say that Jesus raised himself up from the dead - and how could he if he was dead!

(Dead: Not alive in the physical world - that is, separated from the body but with the spirit of the person resting, inert, inactive, with God… God who gave the spirit in that person; God, who is the FATHER, the CREATOR of Spirits!)

So, No! It was the Father, by HIS SPIRIT who raised up Jesus from the dead!

Soapy

That’s not what Scripture says, elect of God are all those people born again the saved by Jesus Christ.

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls. Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things which angels desire to look into.”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭1:1-12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
The elect are those chosen by God from before the foundation of the world.

Those who go to heaven are from those whom Jesus said:
  • “Father, they were yours, and you gave them to me!’
Those are certainly not all whom believe in Christ…. Else what is the purpose of a special class entitled ‘Elect’, whom are raised up in the first resurrection and are already judged?

Soapy

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
How is it you quote the very thing that I said and deny it at the same time:
  • “Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father”
Peter certainly was one of those of the elect chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father.

How can you quote the truth and deny it in the same breath? (I know why!)

Bree

We can't limit God. Only God knows all he can and cannot do. There is a way for even God to do this.

Jesus died bodily. His human body was mortal and created in the womb of Mary. Hebrews 10:5 speaks of the body prepared for him. You are right that God cannot die; which is why he needed a body to be the "Lamb of God" that would take away the sins of the world. (John 1:29) This body had to be mortal.

Hebrews 10:5
Young's Literal Translation
5 Wherefore, coming into the world, he saith, `Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not will, and a body Thou didst prepare for me,

According to Colossians 2:8-9 all the fullness of the Divine nature (which is in other words all that it means to be the fullness of God) dwells in Jesus bodily. In Jesus human body lived all the fullness of God's complete nature.

Colossians 2:8-9
Be careful that you don’t let anyone rob you through his philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the elements of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him all the fullness of the Deity dwells bodily,

So if God can't die then why is his wife (Jerusalem) told she won't remember her widowhood anymore? (Isaiah 54:4-5) It's because he did die on the cross for her. She won't remember her widowhood because she's rejoicing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ who is her Maker and her Husband.

'A Body Thou Did Prepare For Me'

Who prepared the body? This verse is speaking about two separate individuals. Someone prepared a body for Jesus.....and it wasnt Jesus.

74x12

'A Body Thou Did Prepare For Me'

Who prepared the body? This verse is speaking about two separate individuals. Someone prepared a body for Jesus.....and it wasnt Jesus.
It's prophecy. It's telling us something about Jesus. God made Jesus a body in the womb of Mary.

If you want to read Hebrews 10:5 literally then Paul claims Jesus says this "when he comes into the world" So Jesus said it sometime in his human life. I don't think it is necessarily literal. But if you were to take it literally; then Jesus had to say it while he was on earth.

"Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, ..."

So, Jesus said this as a human being and was talking about God his Father. Jesus was literally conceived by the holy Spirit according to Matthew 1:18. So this is why God is his Father according to Luke 1:35.

Those are certainly not all whom believe in Christ…. Else what is the purpose of a special class entitled ‘Elect’, whom are raised up in the first resurrection and are already judged?

There aren’t a special elect group of believers. All believers are the elect of God.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:3-14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins. Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
‭‭II Peter‬ ‭1:1-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Last edited:

Bree

It's prophecy. It's telling us something about Jesus. God made Jesus a body in the womb of Mary.

If you want to read Hebrews 10:5 literally then Paul claims Jesus says this "when he comes into the world" So Jesus said it sometime in his human life. I don't think it is necessarily literal. But if you were to take it literally; then Jesus had to say it while he was on earth.

"Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, ..."

So, Jesus said this as a human being and was talking about God his Father. Jesus was literally conceived by the holy Spirit according to Matthew 1:18. So this is why God is his Father according to Luke 1:35.

The words come from Psalm 40:6 where it is prophetically written:

Ps 40:6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,*+
But you opened up my ears to hear.+You did not ask for burnt offerings and sin offerings.+
7 Then I said: “Look, I have come.
In the scroll* it is written about me.+
8 To do your will, O my God, is my delight,*+
And your law is deep within m

No!

‘The Spirit of Him who raised up Christ Jesus…’

‘The Spirit of Him’: The Holy Spirit. God’s Holy Spirit; the SPIRIT of the Father.

One Spirit which is GOD’s Spirit…. Not another person!!

God is holy … therefore HIS SPIRIT is HOLY!! That is the only reason we write ‘Holy Spirit’… but notice that scriptures more often just states ‘Spirit’… it is US who keeps writing and saying ‘Holy Spirit’ when referring to the Spirit of the Heavenly Father.

No part of any scripture verses say that Jesus raised himself up from the dead - and how could he if he was dead!

(Dead: Not alive in the physical world - that is, separated from the body but with the spirit of the person resting, inert, inactive, with God… God who gave the spirit in that person; God, who is the FATHER, the CREATOR of Spirits!)

So, No! It was the Father, by HIS SPIRIT who raised up Jesus from the dead!

The Holy Spirit is a person

“As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭13:2, 4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

74x12

The words come from Psalm 40:6 where it is prophetically written:

Ps 40:6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,*+
But you opened up my ears to hear.+You did not ask for burnt offerings and sin offerings.+
7 Then I said: “Look, I have come.
In the scroll* it is written about me.+
8 To do your will, O my God, is my delight,*+
And your law is deep within m
The version Paul quotes in Hebrews 10:5 is in the Septuagint. This is why your version says something different about opening ears to hear. In the Septuagint it is clearly talking about Jesus. I believe it is more accurate in this case than the Masoretic text.

In the Septuagint it is Psalm 39 rather than Psalm 40.
7 Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not; but a body hast thou prepared me: whole-burnt-offering and [sacrifice] for sin thou didst not require. 8 Then I said, Behold, I come: in the volume of the book it is written concerning me, 9 I desired to do thy will, O my God, and thy law in the midst of mine heart.

1 [For the end, a Psalm of David.] 2 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he at... PSALMS / ΨΑΛΜΟΙ39 - Bilingual Septuagint

The point here is that God is taking away sacrifices and replacing them with Jesus Christ who will be the final sacrifice.

Soapy

The Holy Spirit is a person

“As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭13:2, 4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
The Holy Spirit is the spirit of YHWH. It is HIS spirit … the power of the most high:
  • “The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. (Luke 1:35)
The Holy Spirit is the power of the most high God: YHWH.

The Holy Spirit is the spirit of YHWH. It is HIS spirit … the power of the most high:
  • “The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. (Luke 1:35)
The Holy Spirit is the power of the most high God: YHWH.
In order to understand who the Holy Spirit is ALL of the Scriptures must be looked at concerning Him. Taking a few Scriptures and ignoring the rest will end up in a false teaching or incomplete view of the Holy Spirit, who He is and His ministry.

Soapy

In order to understand who the Holy Spirit is ALL of the Scriptures must be looked at concerning Him. Taking a few Scriptures and ignoring the rest will end up in a false teaching or incomplete view of the Holy Spirit, who He is and His ministry.
Which ones are you ignoring?

The holy spirit is OF GOD… It cannot BE God if it is OF God!

The messenger OF GOD is not GOD!

God SENDS his spirit as a GIFT to the apostles thus empowering them.

God POURS OUT his spirit onto Jesus thus EMPOWERING Jesus.

The power of God empowers those who believe in God.

The power of God GUIDES, PROTECTS, REMINDS, TEACHES, SPEAKS THROUGH a believing person.

WHAT DOES GOD DO if HIS holy spirit is another person?

What does the Father do if HIS holy spirit is another person?

P.s. What would the Holy Spirit OF GOD be ministrying ABOUT if it IS GOD? Surely God doesn’t ministry about himself? … Jesus ministries about God, about the Father… Jesus’ MISSION was to REVEAL GOD … Jesus wasn’t God but the revealer of God and that is why he was taught by God what to say about God… if either the Holy Spirit of Jesus were God they would not need to minister about God!!! So why is there a ministry of the Holy Spirit OF GOD?

I’ll be checking to see you have answered all of the above because I’m sure you won’t do so!!!

Last edited:
Which ones are you ignoring?
I’m not ignoring any verses about the Holy Spirit, you are, then you’re trying to understand Him with your natural intellect alone. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are God, they don’t do anything independent of each other, they are perfectly one with each other. Right now the Holy Spirit is working in the Earth and started at Pentecost indwelling believers.

“And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭1:4-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Not sure how you can conclude that the Holy Spirit isn’t God, He can’t be any less than God, neither can the Son otherwise they couldn’t represent The Father, Jesus couldn’t be the exact representation of the Father if He wasn’t God, He would fall short of that, same with the Holy Spirit. They aren’t 3 different Gods like many say. They are 3 persons, One God.
“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Soapy

Not sure how you can conclude that the Holy Spirit isn’t God, He can’t be any less than God, neither can the Son otherwise they couldn’t represent The Father, Jesus couldn’t be the exact representation of the Father if He wasn’t God, He would fall short of that, same with the Holy Spirit. They aren’t 3 different Gods like many say. They are 3 persons, One God.
Ha ha ha…. You can’t see what a great error you make - can you???

If Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God … then they don’t have to represent anyone.

You say they represent the Father… So are saying that the Father ALONE is God (True) and the other two REPRESENT the Father perfectly….

A REPRESENTATIVE IS NOT THE PERSON THEY REPRESENT!!!!!

If Joe Biden sent a REPRESENTATIVE to the Taliban, the representative cannot say that they are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, can they?

Joe Biden would TEACH those representatives what to say and do concerning the message he wants to convey to the Taliban. The representatives CAN (SHOULD) only do and say what Joe Biden taught them and showed them do say and do otherwise they might misrepresent the President!!!

YHWH sends representatives to mankind … Jesus says: ‘I can only say and do what I see my Father saying and doing…. The words I speak ARE NOT MINE BUT THOSE OF HIM WHO SENT ME’

So, Y-E-S… Jesus perfectly represents YHWH who taught him… Jesus DOES exactly what the Father showed him to do … SO Y-E-S… If you see Jesus then you see the Father also … because Jesus perfectly represents the Father….

In your scenario you would most certainly then have to say that ‘Jesus IS THE FATHER’ … but of course you do not… So if the Father IS GOD but you cannot say Jesus Is The Father, then neither can you say that Jesus IS GOD!!!

Same with the Holy Spirit OF GOD… it is OF GOD so cannot BE GOD!

I feel you are understanding your error and are frightened of your realisation… Yes! Be scared … be very scared… You spiritual life is at risk!!!!

Soapy

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
If Jesus is GIVEN power and authority then he cannot have been God because God is the OWNER of all power and authority in the world and in Heaven.

To be given such … what was Jesus BEFORE he was given all power and authority?

And what is he when:
  • ‘Then comes the end when he HANDS BACK power and authority to HIM that gavd it to him!’?
Illustration:
  • Joseph, in Egypt, was GIVEN ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY by Pharoah to rule for a period of time (till the great famine was over) whence…. The end (of the famine) comes and he handed back the power and authority to Pharoah …’
You don’t see the analogy… you don’t see the prophesy … you don’t see at all?

I feel you are understanding your error and are frightened of your realisation… Yes! Be scared … be very scared… You spiritual life is at risk!!!!
In your example an ambassador can represent, speak for, have authority and that would be believers, but we are obviously not God.

“Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭5:20-21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Also, when Jesus says if you’ve seen me you’ve seen the Father and Jesus is the fullness of God in bodily form, the Bible is saying Jesus is God.
“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:8-10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Now on the comment about being afraid, the only reason for a person to be afraid is if they weren’t born again and living a secret life of sin or a pretender.

As for me I have received this from God:

“In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:13-14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬