• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Jesus is not God?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Its three whos in one what . The 'what is where you are stumbling on .
No!

GOD IS THE ONLY GOD.

That is what trinity fails to declare. It tries to make it seem that it’s what they mean but it’s not!

This whole, ‘God is one…. But three!’ Is pure sacrilege!

And you will find out too late! The warning is here right now!

The matter of ‘one’ comes from God telling Moses that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the ONLY GOD that they should worship.

God told Moses that there is only ONE GOD his favoured nation should sacrifice to.

During the creation, God councillors with the lead Angel as to the creation of man. The ‘US’ that God referred to was the senior Angel - and if was this senior Angel who created the BODY of the man, Adam.

But the body was not an enlivened body. It was LIFELESS because ONLY GOD (the Father of Spirits) can put a spirit into a body to enliven it… hence, though God said, ‘Let us create man…’ the final and was that ‘GOD created man in his image’.

Why? Because it is the enlivening Spirit directing the actions of the body that is the image of God - the nature of God!

So we then have GOD ‘blowing the breath of life’ into the LIFELESS BODY of the Adam; ‘And the man BECAME A LIVING SOUL’.

This event is a CREATION by God. God does not PROCREATE (like from like).

So, the birth of Jesus followed the same pattern of an UNENLIVENED BODY, the seed (egg) of a woman being ENLIVENED by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit of God in order for the body to become a LIVING SOUL - a CREATION, not a PROCREATION!

In both creations we see an inert lifeless body being enlivened by the holy spiritual of God - thus the child born so is HOLY, SINLESS, and RIGHTEOUS - A Son of God!!

John1.12

Free gift
No!

GOD IS THE ONLY GOD.

That is what trinity fails to declare. It tries to make it seem that it’s what they mean but it’s not!

This whole, ‘God is one…. But three!’ Is pure sacrilege!

And you will find out too late! The warning is here right now!

The matter of ‘one’ comes from God telling Moses that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the ONLY GOD that they should worship.

God told Moses that there is only ONE GOD his favoured nation should sacrifice to.

During the creation, God councillors with the lead Angel as to the creation of man. The ‘US’ that God referred to was the senior Angel - and if was this senior Angel who created the BODY of the man, Adam.

But the body was not an enlivened body. It was LIFELESS because ONLY GOD (the Father of Spirits) can put a spirit into a body to enliven it… hence, though God said, ‘Let us create man…’ the final and was that ‘GOD created man in his image’.

Why? Because it is the enlivening Spirit directing the actions of the body that is the image of God - the nature of God!

So we then have GOD ‘blowing the breath of life’ into the LIFELESS BODY of the Adam; ‘And the man BECAME A LIVING SOUL’.

This event is a CREATION by God. God does not PROCREATE (like from like).

So, the birth of Jesus followed the same pattern of an UNENLIVENED BODY, the seed (egg) of a woman being ENLIVENED by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit of God in order for the body to become a LIVING SOUL - a CREATION, not a PROCREATION!

In both creations we see an inert lifeless body being enlivened by the holy spiritual of God - thus the child born so is HOLY, SINLESS, and RIGHTEOUS - A Son of God!!
Yes there is only one God ( God = what) But exists as three distinct persons . Father ,Son , Holy Spirt ( =Who )

Soapy

Yes there is only one God ( God = what) But exists as three distinct persons . Father ,Son , Holy Spirt ( =Who )
No, John 1.12, No!

Stop adding to the ONE GOD!

God was ALONE in his image (nature) and that is why he create the man in his own image as ONE MAN.

But God said he did not want the man in his image to live ALONE as he was alone - so God asked him to choose a companion creature. The man found none that was worthy and so God put the man ‘to sleep’ and took out of him certain TRAITS and fashioned those traits into another, a second, human being which he called ‘WO-MAN’ (which means, ‘Taken out of Man’). Today we use the word unhyphenated as such a common feminised term that 99% of people do not know what it means.

And it is this split that requires the man and the woman to come together in a marriage union and be ‘as one’ to each other.

So man, image of God, is not a union of two persons, and certainly not a union of THREE PERSONS….

Remember you said that God was three… so is man THREE PERSONS?

Jesus is image of God. Is Jesus THREE PERSONS?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
It is an assured thing then that Jesus could not possibly be calling himself ‘God’ when he had only just told the Jews that GOD IS HIS FATHER and that he was doing what HIS FATHER had authorised and taught him to do… making him a ‘Son of God’.

This comes through loud and clear in another incident where the Jews (according to the translated scriptures) were claiming Jesus was calling himself ‘God’. But if you notice carefully, if was NOT THE JEWS that made that claim but an anonymous addition:
  • Making him equal to God”.

I created a post asking how this is considered (if being the son of God makes one equal to God) and the complete consensus is that there was no such concept among the Jews… funny, eh!!
Good job! Remember, also, that Koine Greek did not have indefinite articles (a, an)....they have to be added, in English.
Koine Greek writers did have definite articles (the; “ho”,”ton”).

Look how 2001translation.com (no affiliation to JW.org) translates John1:1....
The Bible book of JOHN

Take care.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I see that you say that that is what you believe - and you have the right to believe what you want... but we are talking PROVING from scriptures what you say you believe.

Can you show me something that from the scriptures (please, not a CREED, nor trinitarian webpage ... Bible Scriptures) that shows what you say you believe. Thanks.

I believe this is the the announcement that the Spirit of God will go into Jesus: Luke 1:35 And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you;

I believe this reveals the Spirit of God goes into the Paraclete: John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Muffled

Jesus in me
No answer, eh!!!

WHAT IS TRINITY?

Where did trinity come from in relation to the Bible scriptures?

Where in scriptures does it say that there is one spirit existing in three persons.

As I read, the scriptures says:
  • ‘There is ONE GOD, [who is] THE FATHER….’ and
  • One Lord, Jesus [the] Christ…’
How clear do things have to be before a trinitarian understands:
  • “One GOD; the Father, and creator of all things”?
And, indeed, ‘Father’ means, ‘Creator’.

Jesus is NEVER called ‘Father’ yet trinity claims that Jesus ‘Created all things’.

(Isaiah prophesies that the given son will be called ‘Eternal Father’… this refers to the END OF TIME when he gives ‘Eternal Life’ to those whom he judges worthy for his kingdom)

Patient, eh?

Muffled

Jesus in me
How true!! And with all of the words in the bible, why do people have to "makeup" words to fit their beliefs, like God the son and God the HS. Words like incarnate, etc... Dont understand....

I believe the words are not made up to fit the beliefs but rather to describe and define them. The truth that is believed is already there in the scripture.

moorea944

I believe the words are not made up to fit the beliefs but rather to describe and define them. The truth that is believed is already there in the scripture.

Of course they are..... Your bringing in words that arent even in scripture. Why cant you just believe in what the bible says about our Lord. He is the son of God. Your saying.... that he's God the son... See the difference? I do....

Soapy

Good job! Remember, also, that Koine Greek did not have indefinite articles (a, an)....they have to be added, in English.
Koine Greek writers did have definite articles (the; “ho”,”ton”).

Look how 2001translation.com (no affiliation to JW.org) translates John1:1....
The Bible book of JOHN

Take care.
The way I see John 1:1 is different to how JW and Trinitarians see it. Both are odds with each other and neither will give way.

AND BOTH ARE WRONG!!

The word of God CANNOT BE GOD!!!
But the verse says it is! So what’s going on!

The word of God cannot be God and be WITH GOD!

The word of God (was Jesus, trinity and JW say) was with God in the beginning … cannot be true!

Have you noticed that no one has defined what is meant by the word, “God”?

Trinitarians use it as a NAME… literally, ‘the name of God is God’ is what one trinitarian wrote me when I asked him!!

But what I asked him fir was a DEFINITION… He couldn’t supply a definition because he actually had no idea and it appears no one had ever put the question to him nor to Them (trinis), as I found out later!!

So Trinitarians just refer to GOD as a SORT OF PERSON but NOT A PERSON but rather a COMMITTEE…

Did that make sense? Of course not. So what did it mean?

It means that trinitarianism means defining their god as ‘whatever they want it/him/them to be at any one moment to fit in with whatever fallacy they are trying to persuade each other or another party to agree with them.

Trinity says:
  1. God is a person… ‘He’ said… ‘He’ did this or that!
  2. God is not a person - God is ESSENCE and Nature (no, don’t ask me what that means…even Trinitarians can’t explain it!! And it contradicts 1. above)
  3. God is three persons (‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) - but that contradicts 1. and 2. above)
So, if we take 3. for instance: Trinity says that Jesus IS GOD… and GOD means ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’.

What do we get from ‘Jesus is God’. Do we not then get:
  • Jesus is ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’?
And if we take 2.:
  • Jesus is ESSENCE AND NATURE!!
And take 1.:
  • Jesus is a person… the SAME PERSON as the Father… the same person as the Holy Spirit.., (as they would all be defined in the same way!)
Which is the true definition?

The answers is NONE OF THEM!!

THE ANSWER actually is this:
  • ‘God’ is a TITLE…. just like:
    • King
    • Ruler
    • Sovereign
    • Hero
    • Majesty
    • Mightiest
    • Ruler Maker
    • Reverenced One
    • The Most High / Highest of the High
  • ‘God’ is a title applied to a PERSON or entity that is worthy of such titles:
    • A Chess Grandmaster is ‘God’ of his game
    • A Judge is ‘God’ in his courtroom
    • A Father is ‘God’ in his household
    • A Lion is ‘God’ of the animals
    • A Principal/Head Teacher is ‘God’ of his School
Now we have the missing DEFINITION we can look at John 1: 1 in the true light…!

• In the beginning was the word [of the most high]
  • And the word was with the [majestic / most powerful] person
  • And the word was [most majestic / most powerful / Heroic / Ruling] word (‘Let there be light’ / salvation through the ‘Seed of a woman’)
(Replaced the square bracketed words with ‘God’.)

The most high GOD (title applied to ‘the Father’) spoke the most heroic words and brought creation into being (‘Father’ means: ‘He who brings into being; He who gives life to…; He who Creates…) and also his word was that a saviour would come into the world.

And word of THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, WAS MANIFESTED by the birth of Jesus Christ.

Yes, GOD’s WORD was manifested:
  • “But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,” (Gal 4:4)
Galatians 4:4 tells us that the messiah, the Christ, was ‘BORN OF A WOMAN’ (Seed of a woman) and under the law… He was a MAN. But not HUMANLY FATHERED. He was Fathered BY GOD, the Father, the Giver of life just as THE FATHER gave life to the first man, Adam… not by a human Father - but by his Holy Spirit - hence the spirit of the man (Adam, and Jesus) were SINLESS, Holy, and Righteous)

And the word of God (the manifested son of God) was the light of the world bringing the truth to mankind - but mankind did not understand it.

Last edited:

Soapy

Patient, eh?
If you believe what you say then you would have no problem responding to any question set to you.

Clearly, you are unable to respond… as I have encountered with every trinitarian I have posted questions to.

The reason for the lack of [CREDIBLE] responses is simply that, when put to the test, the trinitarian discovers that he/she cannot find a credible answer. It is seen that the trinity view is not valid and so the trinitarian has three positions to take up:
  1. Ignore the question (like you have done)
  2. Post back ‘squibble’ (like you have done)
  3. Quote a disingenuous trinity fallacy (like you have done before)
So, you say that God is three persons…
And man is made in the image of God…
So, is man ‘Three persons’?

And Jesus is the image of God…
So is Jesus ‘three persons’?

And you say Jesus is God because he is image of God…
But Adam / Man is image of God (‘And God created man in his image’)
So Adam / Man must also be God, right?

Please, if you value your belief in trinity then you should have no problem answering the questions set to you.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
The way I see John 1:1 is different to how JW and Trinitarians see it. Both are odds with each other and neither will give way.

AND BOTH ARE WRONG!!

The word of God CANNOT BE GOD!!!

The word of God cannot be God and be WITH GOD!

The word of God (was Jesus, trinity and JW say) was with God in the beginning … cannot be true!

Have you noticed that no one has defined what is meant by the word, “God”?

Trinitarians use it as a NAME… literally, ‘the name of God is God’ is what one trinitarian wrote me when I asked him!!

But what I asked him fir was a DEFINITION… He couldn’t supply a definition because he actually had no idea and it appears no one had ever put the question to him nor to Them (trinis), as I found out later!!

So Trinitarians just refer to GOD as a SORT OF PERSON but NOT A PERSON but rather a COMMITTEE…

Did that make sense? Of course not. So what did it mean?

It means that trinitarianism means defining their god as ‘whatever they want it/him/them to be at any one moment to fit in with whatever fallacy they are trying to persuade each other or another party to agree with them.

Trinity says:
  1. God is a person… ‘He’ said… ‘He’ did this or that!
  2. God is not a person - God is ESSENCE and Nature (no, don’t ask me what that means…even Trinitarians can’t explain it!! And it contradicts 1. above)
  3. God is three persons (‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) - but that contradicts 1. and 2. above)
So, if we take 3. for instance: Trinity says that Jesus IS GOD… and GOD means ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’.

What do we get from ‘Jesus is God’. Do we not then get:
  • Jesus is ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’?
And if we take 2.:
  • Jesus is ESSENCE AND NATURE!!
And take 1.:
  • Jesus is a person… the SAME PERSON as the Father… the same person as the Holy Spirit.., (as they would all be defined in the same way!)
Which is the true definition?

The answers is NONE OF THEM!!

THE ANSWER actually is this:
  • ‘God’ is a TITLE…. just like:
    • King
    • Ruler
    • Sovereign
    • Hero
    • Majesty
    • Mightiest
    • Ruler Maker
    • Reverenced One
    • The Most High / Highest of the High
  • ‘God’ is a title applied to a PERSON or entity that is worthy of such titles:
    • A Chess Grandmaster is ‘God’ of his game
    • A Judge is ‘God’ in his courtroom
    • A Father is ‘God’ in his household
    • A Lion is ‘God’ of the animals
    • A Principal/Head Teacher is ‘God’ of his School
Now we have the missing DEFINITION we can look at John 1: 1 in the true light…!

• In the beginning was the word [of the most high]
  • And the word was with the [majestic / most powerful] person
  • And the word was [most majestic / most powerful / Heroic / Ruling] word (‘Let there be light’ / salvation through the ‘Seed of a woman’)
(Replaced the square bracketed words with ‘God’.)

The most high GOD (title applied to ‘the Father’) spoke the most heroic words and brought creation into being (‘Father’ means: ‘He who brings into being; He who gives life to…; He who Creates…) and also his word was that a saviour would come into the world.

And word of THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, WAS MANIFESTED by the birth of Jesus Christ.

Yes, GOD’s WORD was manifested:
  • “But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,” (Gal 4:4)
Galatians 4:4 tells us that the messiah, the Christ, was ‘BORN OF A WOMAN’ (Seed of a woman) and under the law… He was a MAN. But not HUMANLY FATHERED. He was Fathered BY GOD, the Father, the Giver of life just as THE FATHER gave life to the first man, Adam… not by a human Father - but by his Holy Spirit - hence the spirit of the man (Adam, and Jesus) were SINLESS, Holy, and Righteous)

And the word of God (the manifested son of God) was the light of the world bringing the truth to mankind - but mankind did not understand it.
So, in this respect, where do we disagree?
Maybe I’m missing it.

Soapy

So, in this respect, where do we disagree?
Maybe I’m missing it.
Hockeycowboy, I’m not really disputing with you and in any case I’m not sure what your belief is so I cannot say if or where your belief may differ from what I wrote…

Maybe if there is a controversy with what I said snd what you believe then it is you to say if and where you disagree… or simply say where you agree.

My point was that no one seems to define what they mean by ‘GOD’. And by this lacking, many disingenuous arguments are brought to the table.

I outlined some of the many things Trinitarians claim as ‘God’, but as you can see, when brought under test, they fail miserably and only sheer desperation causes them to persist in their belief of who they claim is ‘God’.

I’ve outlined that JW also falter in their definition (at the point of John 1:1) in that it is claimed that the word is ‘A God’. My point being that there is no evidence for a definite or indefinite article because there is no need for either if the correct DEFINITION of ‘God’ is used.

I outlined what ‘God’ means. It is a TITLE and as such ANY NUMBER OF ENTITIES can be ‘God’ in their respective CONTEXTS.

Trinity often cites that there is only one God (but weirdly that this God is three persons) and all other ‘gods’ are false. Of course, the ‘oneness’ refers to the belief of the Judaea / Christian theology. A Greek, a Philistine, an Egyptian, a Moabite, Hittite, etc., would claim that their ‘god(s)’ is/are the only gods.
So there is a stand-off on belief…

So how is it that all beliefs have ‘God’ or ‘Gods’ as their head Spiritual ruler, spiritual guide, lawmaker, Judge, etc.?

Answer: Look at the definition that I listed. And check the usage of the term, ‘God’ WITH CONTEXT.

Now, sticking with the Judeae / Christian belief, ‘GOD’ is the SOLE, the ONLY, ONE ONLY, majestic, ruling, lawmaking, monarchical, …spirit GOD. And for this reason we just say ‘God’ and not the full title of ‘THE God of our belief’. In doing so Trinitarians then lose our God’s NAME (YHWH) and open the doorway to an undefined mindset of ideologies resulting in an incomprehensible Three-person spiritual ruler which cuts against the grain of truth in the scriptures.

For JW’s, aside from claiming that Jesus was an Angel before becoming man (which again, is false ideology given that scriptures says: ‘To which of the Angels did God ever say: ‘You are my Son, this day I have become your Father’), the eternal dispute with Trinitarians surrounding John 1:1 and that supposed ‘indefinite article’ for the word of God would be resolved if the correct DEFINITION (or rather, a definition) for God IN CONTEXT were to be employed.

Indeed, it SHOULD BE AGREED that ‘word of God’ is:
  • ‘Those things our ruling monarch spoke’
And that ‘Those words’ were:
  • ‘Ruling words, Majestic, monumental, Judgeworthy, MIGHTY, HEROIC, Sovereign…’
And that those words were indeed our GOD’s words to mankind FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME and forward:
  • “In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” (Hebrews 1:1-2)
    • It is clear / it should be clear … that the underlined part of verse 2 has been added in or altered to fit a trinitarian ideology since trinity claims that the Son created everything but here the verse claims that it was ‘God’, our spiritual ‘God’ who created. And indeed, the definition of ‘Father’ is ‘He who creates; he who brings into being…’ But should verse to say that it was created FOR the Son! Sounds better to me because that is certainly the REWARD that Satan tempted Jesus with and what our God and Father granted Jesus when he ‘finished’ his mission.
And it certainly was the word of our God that created the world:
  • ‘Let there be light…’
And with the first man, Adam, falling to sin, our God prophesied a redeemer, a Messiah, a Christ, would come from the ‘Seed of a woman’. The word of our God was an undeniable overarching word such that:
  • ‘The word that comes forth from my mouth shall by no means return to me until it has fulfilled that which it was sent forth to accomplish’ (Isaiah 55:11)
How many ‘word of god’ are there…?

A person? No… but the word fulfilled through a medium of a person in terms of redemption of mankind.

And so, we are to read that:
  • the word of [our] God was MAJESTIC, Powerful, Heroic, undeniable, cannot be defied, unchanging
  • It was GOD’s word and it was with God from the beginning.
(I dropped the [our] as we all know WHICH God we are speaking of in respect of the personage).

But the definition stands IN CONTEXT in that of other entities. Jesus is ‘god’ of mankind… RULER over creation BECAUSE it is granted to him by the Father… So you can see that I am NOT SAYING that Jesus is Almighty God, but that he is:
  • Mighty among men
  • Majestic as Son
  • Heroic to the commands of his Father God
  • Unchanging in his loyalty to his Father, God
This in no way makes Jesus, ‘another God’ let alone a unity God with his Father. For, if so, then, as Jesus says himself:
  • ‘If HE called them “Gods” (human judges, rulers, lawmakers, mighty men of God, Prophets, Priests, even holy angels, etc) how am I blaspheming when I only said that God is my Father?’
So how do you define the word and term ‘GOD’ in line with how Jesus defined it?

And then apply your definition to John 1:1 to see what it really says.

The word of God was the ruling word from the beginning of time and what word God spoke from time was manifested through the sinless, holy, and righteous man, Jesus the Christ (the Anointed one): the Chosen one God prophesied in his word of Isaiah 42:1:
  • ‘Behold my servant in whom my heart delights: my chosen on ON WHOM I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT…and he will bring salvation to the nations’
This is ‘The Word of God’ and it is a MAJESTIC WORD (among the many words God spoke).

And now check with other places where the title ‘God’ is used, e.g. For Satan being :
  • ‘God of this system of things’
Do you see that the contextual definition must be applied … we do agree that there is only one God so read incorrectly, Satan is yet ANOTHER GOD, if we are to take the trinity line. Of course, trinity races to deny that Satan is ‘THE ONE GOD…’ while DEMANDING that ‘God, your God,…’ means that Jesus is God and not seeing that the second ‘god’ used their is the definition of a ruler, a Father, a greater majesty… not that it is calling Jesus, or, David… Almighty God!

Last edited:

Soapy

So, @John 1.12, your God is a box inside which are three persons. Is that what you are saying?

Or is your a fish bowl in which there are three fish persons - each of which shares the same fish bowl water? The fish bowl water is defined as ‘ESSENCE’, in trinity - I hear!

CE2E3A0B-E09B-46B8-8283-482D3169722A.jpeg

Is this your God?

This is ‘WHAT’ you call your ‘WHO’ God?
  • The Father is [in] Essence
  • The Son is [in] Essence
  • The Holy Spirit is [in] Essence
  • All three share the same ESSENCE
  • They are all equal in ESSENCE … But NOT EQUAL in their personage!! Oh, so what did you say about Phil 2….!

Last edited:

John1.12

Free gift
So, @John 1.12, your God is a box inside which are three persons. Is that what you are saying?

Or is your a fish bowl in which there are three fish persons - each of which shares the same fish bowl water? The fish bowl water is defined as ‘ESSENCE’, in trinity - I hear!

Is this your God?

This is ‘WHAT’ you call your ‘WHO’ God?
  • The Father is [in] Essence
  • The Son is [in] Essence
  • The Holy Spirit is [in] Essence
  • All three share the same ESSENCE
  • They are all equal in ESSENCE … But NOT EQUAL in their personage!! Oh, so what did you say about Phil 2….!
My position is that I believe the bible on this . Not mans attempt to make God fit the created ,three dimensional ,man centered philosophy .
You will say God is not ' logical ' ,you will say it doesn't make sense . What makes ' sense ' is that God is something beyond our comprehension . We should expect not to fully grasp the infinite, the God who is not bound by our existence.

Soapy

My position is that I believe the bible on this . Not mans attempt to make God fit the created ,three dimensional ,man centered philosophy .
You will say God is not ' logical ' ,you will say it doesn't make sense . What makes ' sense ' is that God is something beyond our comprehension . We should expect not to fully grasp the infinite, the God who is not bound by our existence.
@John 1.12, No, I do not say that God is not logical. It is YOU who is saying that even as you say that God is beyond our comprehension.

You don’t see that you cannot even reply to me with the evidence of your claims because your claims are illogical, and your God is so incomprehensible that you cannot furnish a storyline that fits the scriptures.

For instance, you say that Jesus is God… and you define God as:
  • Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
But if Jesus is God then :
  • Jesus is ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’…
But you also say that God is ESSENCE… even though you don’t know what ‘Essence’ is!!

So Jesus is ESSENCE… but you don’t know what it means…!!

And, of course, is Jesus therefore:
  • Son of God
  • Son of ‘Father, Son, and Holy Spirit’…
  • Son of ESSENCE
Tell me that this isn’t what you mean?

And also since scriptures says that Jesus is the Son of God, which is ‘Son of the Father’, do you not see the mess that you have been mis-taught.

Remember that GOD IS ONE… if Jesus is GOD, how did he become TWO:
  • God and Man
and yet the Father and the Holy Spirit (who are your same one God) remain as GOD?

And, what is the point of Jesus becoming king over creation when he is GOD who created creation??? But the Father and the Holy Spirit are (are they?) God over the greater kingdom of Heaven.

@John 1.12, isn’t that a DEMOTION for Jesus, who you say is God?

Or… did Jesus become GREATER THAN GOD because he was BOTH GOD AND MAN whereas the Father and the Holy Spirit are only God!!!?

John1.12

Free gift
@John 1.12, No, I do not say that God is not logical. It is YOU who is saying that even as you say that God is beyond our comprehension.

You don’t see that you cannot even reply to me with the evidence of your claims because your claims are illogical, and your God is so incomprehensible that you cannot furnish a storyline that fits the scriptures.

But you also say that God is ESSENCE… even though you don’t know what ‘Essence’ is!!

• Son of God
  • Son of ESSENCE

And also since scriptures says that Jesus is the Son of God, which is ‘Son of the Father’, do you not see the mess that you have been mis-taught.

• God and Man
and yet the Father and the Holy Spirit (who are your same one God) remain as GOD?

And, what is the point of Jesus becoming king over creation when he is GOD who created creation??? But the Father and the Holy Spirit are (are they?) God over the greater kingdom of Heaven.

Or… did Jesus become GREATER THAN GOD because he was BOTH GOD AND MAN whereas the Father and the Holy Spirit are only God!!!?
Jesus is not the the Father. Nor is he the Holy Spirit ..Does that help you ?

John1.12

Free gift

• Son of God
  • Son of ESSENCE

• God and Man

You don't know ' What' God is . Do you imagine a giant white bearded man floating on the clouds?

Soapy

Jesus is not the the Father. Nor is he the Holy Spirit ..Does that help you ?
No, it does not help me… because no one ever said that Jesus was the Father.

You made that up just so you could deny it - what nonsense levels Trinitarians go to!!

But then again, you don’t say that Jesus isn’t the Holy Spirit… so you believe that Jesus is the Holy Spirit - is that what you believe???

Jesus is a MAN anointed with Holy Spirit and with Power.

Jesus says that it was because the Father was in him (by means of the Father’s holy Spirit) why he was able to do the things that he did.

GOD said that he would put his Holy Spirit on the messiah and that the messiah would do His Will in bringing salvation to the nations.

If a man says he is going to cut the grass on his lawn with a lawnmower, and then does it, do you say that the lawnmower is the man?
My guess is that you would say, ‘No!’… yet here you are saying that Jesus is Almighty God because Almighty God said he would use the messiah to save his people by bringing redemption to them.

You said that it is blasphemy that the blessed, anointed (Christ) man should be talked about on so many Bible books and chapters… Yet those books chapters are the very TESTIMONY that the man Jesus WAS SENT by the Father to testify about.

In fact, Jesus says that eternal life depended on believing that Father SENT HIM to testify about the Father…

So, I guess that eternal life is not what your belief is about…. Pity! Jesus’ sacrifice is therefore wasted on you and those who are of the same belief as you.

In fact, what did your god-man Jesus NOT DYING do for the salvation of mankind?

John1.12

Free gift
No, it does not help me… because no one ever said that Jesus was the Father.

You made that up just so you could deny it - what nonsense levels Trinitarians go to!!

But then again, you don’t say that Jesus isn’t the Holy Spirit… so you believe that Jesus is the Holy Spirit - is that what you believe???

Jesus is a MAN anointed with Holy Spirit and with Power.

Jesus says that it was because the Father was in him (by means of the Father’s holy Spirit) why he was able to do the things that he did.

GOD said that he would put his Holy Spirit on the messiah and that the messiah would do His Will in bringing salvation to the nations.

If a man says he is going to cut the grass on his lawn with a lawnmower, and then does it, do you say that the lawnmower is the man?
My guess is that you would say, ‘No!’… yet here you are saying that Jesus is Almighty God because Almighty God said he would use the messiah to save his people by bringing redemption to them.

You said that it is blasphemy that the blessed, anointed (Christ) man should be talked about on so many Bible books and chapters… Yet those books chapters are the very TESTIMONY that the man Jesus WAS SENT by the Father to testify about.

In fact, Jesus says that eternal life depended on believing that Father SENT HIM to testify about the Father…

So, I guess that eternal life is not what your belief is about…. Pity! Jesus’ sacrifice is therefore wasted on you and those who are of the same belief as you.

In fact, what did your god-man Jesus NOT DYING do for the salvation of mankind?
I literally said Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.