• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So in the spirit of really wierd questions...

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Smoke

Done here.
Alcohol lowers the inhibitions. Whether that's a good thing or not depends entirely on the people involved and what they're inhibited about.

hmm...might not be the best thing to do posts here when you're drunk anyways
Maybe I should start having a few before I post; I'm nicer drunk than sober. ;)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
MidnightBlue said:
Alcohol lowers the inhibitions. Whether that's a good thing or not depends entirely on the people involved and what they're inhibited about.

That's a nice concise version of what I was gonna say. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

MidnightBlue said:
Whether that's a good thing or not depends entirely on the people involved and what they're inhibited about.

:D :cool:

fromthe heart

angellous_evangellous said:
Is it wise to get drunk with one's spouse? I'm not talking about going out and having a few too many drinks with a date or someone you don't know very well, but with your partner of many years.

From a totally personal prespective for me it would be definately be wrong. I do not condone drinking for any reason in my life. I can say to do so would loosen a person up to be a little more liberal in actions that it would take a few + drinks so that one could blame the booze if necessary...I don't want anyone jumping on me as if I feel all drinking is wrong or making more of it than what I said...I got drunk many times while I was walking in the flesh from God and it led to many regretable situations such as my children seeing me so drunk I was taking a rope walking off into the woods to hang myself...don't think I would have done it but I do feel I was really wanting attention at the time and saw it as an excuse to get it so I wasn't 'to blame' for my actions. I grew up since then...now I only see drinking in my life as a way to allow Satan an in-road to create problems in my life so I have closed that door since there are oh so many ways left for Satan to stick his foot in the door...:)

What you and your spouse choose to do for whatever reason has to be your choice since you are the only one who knows the reason you may want to do so.:D