• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, I'm New Here

Klerkie

Hello everybody. Would anyone have any suggestions, advice, or thoughts about this website they think I should know?

4consideration

Premium Member
Hello Klerkie. Welcome! :)

The forum rules pretty much cover it, so it's a good idea to read them if you haven't already. Other than that, IMO it's a good idea to treat others as you would like to be treated, respond to what people actually say and have a good time!

IMO there are a lot of really nice people here -- with a broad range of ideas, beliefs and perspectives.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Depends pretty much what you're looking for. One of the most interesting things in my opinion is to read the different DIRs, where people who actually know the religions discuss them from an insider perspective.

Beyond that, enjoy the community! RF is a very special place in that sense.

MatthiasGould

Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to the forum! It's worth just having a look over as much of the forum as possible as there's a lot of information available and there'll be people willing to help you with stuff. People here are great for their openess, patience and knowledge.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello everybody. Would anyone have any suggestions, advice, or thoughts about this website they think I should know?
Greetings!
Advice?
- Don't give money to 4consideration.
- Don't show Wirey yours just cuz he shows you his.
- Make sure you remember the safe word when with Mystic.
- Don't ever trade underwear with Brickjevity.
- If BSM1 asks if you swing, he ain't talk'n about music.
- Don't meed Badran in person. You remember the movie, "Alien #4". Yeah, it's scary how much he looks like Sigourney Weaver's alien love child.
- Don't ever ever take my advice.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Greetings!
Advice?
- Don't give money to 4consideration.
- Don't show Wirey yours just cuz he shows you his.
- Make sure you remember the safe word for Mystic.
- Don't ever trade underwear with Brickjevity.
- If BSM1 asks if you swing, he ain't talk'n about music.
- Don't meed Badran in person. You remember the movie, "Alien #4". Yeah, it's scary how much he looks like Sigourney Weaver's alien love child.
- Don't ever ever take my advice.
you didnt warn them about me.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
may i have your soul for my collection? i promise not to abuse it or put in the hands on demons i use it for mana defending the innocent