• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, I cast my first spell today

Deidre

I don't think this thread belongs in this section, because it was more of a Wiccan spell, that I found online to do. But, I forgot how to add myself to the other DIR sections. lol

I never thought I would feel brave enough to do this, because I believe in God, and was always taught (old habits die hard) that God wouldn't like anything having to do with spells.

Well, I've been dealing with a very stressful situation at work for a few years. My boss is a total jerk. A bully. I have tried to look past his flaws, I've prayed for him, I've prayed for my own peace and strength. And of course, I believe prayers work, and are answered. (this is what I believe) But, again this week, he blurts out something rude again, and I'm just done. And it's been going on consistently for a few years. I'm going to resign at the end of this month. I'm waiting until then, because I'm going to make a pretty great bonus, and don't want to resign too soon.

In the meantime, how do I cope with this guy? I looked up different thought process and meditation advice last night, and then...I ran across spells. In particular Wiccan spells, for ''beginners.'' lol This particular spell that I chose is super easy, and I didn't want anything too challenging.

Basically, the instructions are to write out the name of the person in your life who is harming you in some way, and you can invoke anyone to help you drive the force of this person away. You then, get a fire safe plate and burn the paper with written name, and as it burns, that is when you meditate upon driving these negative spirits away from you. Driving this person away from your life.

Then, you are to take the ashes and the plate, and dump it somewhere off of your property. Don't dump the ashes in your kitchen garbage can for example.

It's supposed to take a few days to ''work,'' so there you have it. That's what I did after work today. :blush:

Some thoughts to this - I read that when you cast spells, you should be calm, as if you are agitated or stressed, the spell can become a curse to your target, and harm them. I have no desire to harm my boss. Just want him to stop being a jerk to me and others. Also, you shouldn't tamper with anyone's free will, so in other words, love spells and such should be avoided, because someone should fall in love with you naturally, not through a spell. I'm not sure how much I believe just yet but there is power in our own intentions, and the energy of those intentions, I believe.

Do you believe that spells are all about Intention?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Since you are new to it try this one:
Put a black pillar candle in a bowl with a few inches of the candle sticking out of the top of the rim, fill bowl with water. light candle and envision it is slowly melting away the life of your boss, when the candle finally melts down to where the candle extinguishes itself say "it is finished"

Deidre

My only concern with a spell like that is I don’t want it to be a hex or curse. I don’t wish him harm, just that he become kinder and his negativity stays away from me.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I don't think this thread belongs in this section, because it was more of a Wiccan spell, that I found online to do. But, I forgot how to add myself to the other DIR sections. lol

I never thought I would feel brave enough to do this, because I believe in God, and was always taught (old habits die hard) that God wouldn't like anything having to do with spells.

Well, I've been dealing with a very stressful situation at work for a few years. My boss is a total jerk. A bully. I have tried to look past his flaws, I've prayed for him, I've prayed for my own peace and strength. And of course, I believe prayers work, and are answered. (this is what I believe) But, again this week, he blurts out something rude again, and I'm just done. And it's been going on consistently for a few years. I'm going to resign at the end of this month. I'm waiting until then, because I'm going to make a pretty great bonus, and don't want to resign too soon.

In the meantime, how do I cope with this guy? I looked up different thought process and meditation advice last night, and then...I ran across spells. In particular Wiccan spells, for ''beginners.'' lol This particular spell that I chose is super easy, and I didn't want anything too challenging.

Basically, the instructions are to write out the name of the person in your life who is harming you in some way, and you can invoke anyone to help you drive the force of this person away. You then, get a fire safe plate and burn the paper with written name, and as it burns, that is when you meditate upon driving these negative spirits away from you. Driving this person away from your life.

Then, you are to take the ashes and the plate, and dump it somewhere off of your property. Don't dump the ashes in your kitchen garbage can for example.

It's supposed to take a few days to ''work,'' so there you have it. That's what I did after work today. :blush:

Some thoughts to this - I read that when you cast spells, you should be calm, as if you are agitated or stressed, the spell can become a curse to your target, and harm them. I have no desire to harm my boss. Just want him to stop being a jerk to me and others. Also, you shouldn't tamper with anyone's free will, so in other words, love spells and such should be avoided, because someone should fall in love with you naturally, not through a spell. I'm not sure how much I believe just yet but there is power in our own intentions, and the energy of those intentions, I believe.

You put a beautiful spell, looks like a "loving spell" to me. The good thing of putting a positive spell, is that it you will get positive energy. It indeed is all about intention "as you sow so shall you reap". So you did very well here IMHO. Thanks for sharing.

And it does work, I have experienced. Once I told a girl I was very sick. That night suddenly I woke up and felt a strong burning in my heart. But a very good burning. Felt very good afterwards. Next day I met the girl again, and we talked, and she mentioned that she prayed for me. So I know praying works sometimes. How it works I don't know. But there is going some magic around in this universe, there is no doubt to me.

I prayed for 5 people, it was quite specific, and all 5 prayers were answered. I was very happy, because it worked out very good for all 5. But other times prayers did not work. Maybe for everything is a time. And maybe those 5 times I was in tune with the universe and this was exactly what was to happen, and God showed me by letting me do a prayer and having it work out. I don't know.

Like you said "you shouldn't tamper with anyone's free will". Being sick can also been seen as "free will" in a way. Especially if you believe that we are all "sparks of the divine", so healing should be possible always. That it doesn't happen when we want can have many reasons, which we don't know. So my lesson out of all this is to try to stay in tune.

Was nice. Just a few hours back, I was kind of daydreaming saying "but you know prayers and spells do work", thinking of many people also on RF who do not believe in it. Normally I don't think this way. Was a nice coincidence when seeing your post + spell.

Blessings to us all

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
This spell looks like it is designed to affect how you psychologically deal with him--not allowing his stuff to stay within your psyche and fester, but letting it go.

Deidre

This spell looks like it is designed to affect how you psychologically deal with him--not allowing his stuff to stay within your psyche and fester, but letting it go.
Unfortunately, on Friday, he lashed out at another coworker for not answering a text he sent to her in a timely manner. She claims she was at lunch. He now wants to ''punish'' the whole team. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. :( I think we all need to collectively go to HR, and state our case. I plan to use another spell, perhaps the same one...it stated that it could take a few days. And it did seem to ''work'' in the sense that I felt great for a few days, and he left me alone. (personally) But, then this disruption happened with the other coworker. I'm not responsible for what another coworker does...what? lol Punish the team...what are we, in kindergarten? He's such a...……….. (fill in the blank)

Orias

Left Hand Path
You think you cast your first spell. But you cast your first spell a long time ago...;)

Orbit

I'm a planet

You need this: https://www.13moons.com/shop-by-category/oils/13-moons-oils/*******-be-gone-oil-by-13-moons

sealchan

I recommend the following for something a little more intentional and more interactive...

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...d=kwd-301990952348&ref=pd_sl_6kyrbv0r7o_e_p38

Seriously...

Rishi

This may help you.
“For keeping unwanted individuals away:
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels.
Affirm:
”My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________far away from me at all times.”
- The Aura

Frog

Cult of Kek.

You are going to hell deary.