• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I can't talk myself out of help

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Of course it's mental health issue. Are you serious? I did not discourage her from getting help. The only shame is yours.

Were you not implying that depression and suicidal thoughts were caused by external forces that could simply be prayed away?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
This is Linda ray is letting me borrow their computer and told me I could take over their account while they are gone..y'all want to know how they doing message me in pm in a new convo addressed to me..I'll tell you...
Currently shes doing well out of the ER now in the hospital-Linda.

Workman

UNIQUE
I will be going to get help by going to a mental hospital this afternoon...I've been suicidal these past few weeks only I didn't say anything...I need help and I'm posting this so I can't talk my way out of getting help...
God bless you Ray,
Don’t be so hard on yourself,
Just know that YOU are enough, nothing more and nothing less, that is why God chose You.
And let no voice tell you are ‘Not’,
Means don’t avoid it, but face it!
With You! With your Voice! With your Heart, and Let God.