• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... How Long Have Males Been Menstruating in the U.K.?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If a male has his penis removed it doesn't make him a woman, it makes them a guy with a mutilated penis that dresses like a girl.
What does that stupid **** have to do with what I've said? I didn't say anything about trans women or dresses. I said female to male. For example, I'm a trans man. I was assigned female at birth but have transitioned to male. I used to have periods but don't anymore.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
What does that stupid **** have to do with what I've said? I didn't say anything about trans women or dresses. I said female to male. For example, I'm a trans man. I was assigned female at birth but have transitioned to male. I used to have periods but don't anymore.

That would make a difference, I mean if a guy is bleeding out of his bum it's probably time to stop whatever it is they are doing.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Wrong thread, back out quickly...
ValidDeadlyAlbino-max-1mb.gif

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The Newsweek article is all about transgender issues which the OP conveniently ignored.
It reminds me of how, a couple months ago, transphobes were all up in arms about a sexual health guide for trans people over the inclusive language it used...when it had nothing to do with them and was specifically made for a certain group for outreach purposes. I guess some just get angry when it's not all about them and others are included. Wah wah.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That was mean guys can now participate in that "secret" class that used to be only for girls who were told to gather in the auditorium.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Have the OP even checked the biology of men? they do not get menstrual cycle, and why in the first place ask a question like the OP?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That would make a difference, I mean if a guy is bleeding out of his bum it's probably time to stop whatever it is they are doing.

Yeah, just ditch that intestinal cancer, its a real pain in the ****