• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snowden granted Russian citizenship by Putin.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
So now this good boy from Virgina can write a book titled "How I became a Russian." He has an interesting life ahead of him. I think he should become a Russian singer, like the Hoff did in Germany.

The Hoff became a Russian singer in Germany?

Suave

Simulated character

Perhaps President Vladimir Putin has bestowed Russian citizenship to Edward Snowden in order to reward him for disclosing U.S, agents who spied on the Russian Federation.

Эдвард Сноуден: "Не каждый шпионаж является злом"

Edward Snowden: "Not every espionage is evil."

Edward-Snowden-and-Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin.png

Suave

Simulated character
The Hoff became a Russian singer in Germany?

Hasselhoff hat eine sehr kratzige Stimme, was ihn nicht daran hinderte noch viele Platten aufzunehmen. Night Rocker war ein schwacher Anfang und schwach blieb es.

Hasselhoff has a very scratchy voice, which did not prevent him from recording many more records. Night Rocker was a weak start and it remained weak.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Perhaps President Vladimir Putin has bestowed Russian citizenship to Edward Snowden in order to reward him for disclosing U.S, agents who spied on the Russian Federation.

That would certainly be patriotic for Mother Russia!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Only because it makes America look bad.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I wondered how Snowden had been faring in Russia these days.

It's interesting, as the article mentioned that Snowden offered to return to the U.S. back in 2019 if he was guaranteed a fair trial. However, it didn't say whether the U.S. government would agree to such a guarantee. Since he's still in Russia, I guess that answers that.

Still a lot of sharp opinions about Snowden. Some called him a traitor, while others called him a hero. Perhaps he was neither.

1253591488-tumblr_lar9t314co1qb5ckeo1_500.png