• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snickers Pie

ChrisP

Veteran Member
standing_on_one_foot said:
Wow...that's one heckuva desert :bow:
Some health foundation attacked it as unhealthy....
*drumroll P-P-P-p-plllleeeeease*

and the No-Prize goes too....:biglaugh:

It's Snickers.... Pie.... what? You want a sub 30 calorie count in a candy pie? *sigh* Pretty soon it's gonna be health and safety law to pad the corners of your tables.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
They even sell them in the 'fish & chip' shops. for those of you who haven't been introduced to this very English fast food, it is battered fish (traditionally fried in lard), with chips, to take away.

My wife was buying some for us once not long ago (on the way back home from the shops), and a Chinese girl ordered a Mars Bar (same as snickers but minus the peanuts), battered, and deep fried, with chips......:areyoucra I mean, I like chocolate, but that girl had better give up that habit fast!:D
(Oh, and in case you think otherwise, my wife takes all the batter off the fish (I am not allowed to eat it:( ), and buys one portion of chips between the two of us. This is supposed to be to help me not put on weight, but I am sure it is really to serve her sadistic side!!!:biglaugh: )

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
michel said:
...and a Chinese girl ordered a Mars Bar (same as snickers but minus the peanuts), battered, and deep fried, with chips......:areyoucra I mean, I like chocolate, but that girl had better give up that habit fast!:D
I've heard they do deep-fried Mars Bars here too, but I've never ordered or even seen one done. The whole concept just grosses me out lol. Chocolate + batter = ugh!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
I've heard they do deep-fried Mars Bars here too, but I've never ordered or even seen one done. The whole concept just grosses me out lol. Chocolate + batter = ugh!
haha yeah it does sound a bit like a deep fried turd.

This pies a proper pie...mmmmmmmmmnnnn

Smoke

Done here.
michel said:
My wife was buying some for us once not long ago (on the way back home from the shops), and a Chinese girl ordered a Mars Bar (same as snickers but minus the peanuts), battered, and deep fried, with chips......:areyoucra I mean, I like chocolate, but that girl had better give up that habit fast!:D
I had a Snickers bar that way (minus the chips) at the State Fair in 2004. It was pretty good, but definitely not something you'd want to make a habit of.

michel said:
Oh, and in case you think otherwise, my wife takes all the batter off the fish (I am not allowed to eat it:(
Grounds for divorce, in my book. ;)

Smoke

Done here.
Bastet said:
Yeah, I didn't think I'd like it, either. But it's not the batter/chocolate combination that gets you; it's just so rich it makes me a little woozy. But Snickers bars do that do me even without the batter.