• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

smoking

Troublemane

I used to smoke, but finally stopped when I actually tried to smoke while sick with pneumonia. It was the most awful thing Ive ever experienced, and it forced me to quit immediately--- I threw away my pipes, tobacco and cigars. That was in 2004 and I havent regretted it.

Plus, because I was deathly ill, i felt no withrawl symptoms! Thumbs Up! :D

...however, now that you mention it, I do recall having serious withdrawls when I banished from my life the mainstream depiction of God. Yeah, that was a painful one.:angel2:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I consider each cigarette a burnt offering to the God of pointless rationalizations.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I somehow knew my Thumbs Up would conjure Rick's ubiquitous avatar!

the only reason it's everywhere at once is because of Jabba's weight problem.
icon14.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I do not understand the question.
But, I have been smoke free for about two weeks now. Only this time, I'm not going to start again.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Is smoking evidence that we should be careful with religion?

After reading ALL posts here and the OP..... I have NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING! Please elaborate in a way that I can understand the question you ask...

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
After reading ALL posts here and the OP..... I have NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING! Please elaborate in a way that I can understand the question you ask...
I have to agree... the question as it is makes no sense to me...

zenzero

Its only a Label
Is smoking evidence that we should be careful with religion?

Don't read this sentance you don't know what your getting yourself into.... to late.
Those who have enetered have always done so at their own risk.
Love & rgds

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Uhmm, smoking is like commiting suicide.:yes:

So is eating...
And not eating for that matter..

Edit: really, if everything with a chance higher than 0% of killing you is suicide, better not leave the house anymore then..

Ehr and again, do not stay in the house either..

Last edited: