• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sluts are no different than studs

Spiderman

Veteran Member
First off, a **** is guilty of the same crime as a stud. If a man gets to brag about being a stud, then a woman has just as much reason for bragging about being a s***, no?

I prefer people don't have lots of partners and learn the virtues of chastity and purity, but

Jesus was criticized for hanging out excessively with sluts and whores and his first public miracle was to get people more drunk and partying harder on a highly addictive drug that makes people sexually promiscuous.

No doubt he wasn't frightened or scandalized by a woman who enjoys sex even with multiple partners, for he was quite well aware that King Solomon was the wisest man on Earth , and he had sex with hundreds of wives and concubines. He must have had multiple new partners every day of the year. I bet they had some wild orgies.

At work all my co workers seem to obsess about and get excited about is sex, one of them has 17 kids, they gawk at women and brag about their sex-life. I'm guilty as well, which is why it is hypocritical if I condemn a **** in thought, word, and deed.

I've only been with impoverished and often troubled women and cannot brag about being a stud, but if I was, no doubt I would brag about it, have feelings of pride about it.

When a complete stranger returned to his apartment and caught me in bed with his girl (just giving her a backrub but still) I woke up the next morning with an amusing story to share with family and friends, followed by someone telling me "if you don't stay away from Dreya, you will be killed."

When an obese black girl at an IRTS facility who couldn't get in bed with me got me too drunk and stoned to walk, walked me to my room, laid me down on the bed and date-raped me, I woke up laughing and called my brother to share a funny story. No shame, guilt, or trauma.

Guys can brag about stuff like that. Why can't women?

I'm trying to twist everything the Antichrist does, pervert it, and make it so it no longer offends God. So, I believe the Anti-antichrist will have a "Whore of Babylon" to get the nation's intoxicated, but Jesus was a friend of whores, so can love a humble prostitute no doubt.

It's against God's rules, but Jacob had to break God's rules in order to steal Esau's blessing and destiny, then fight with God to become Israel, and God rewarded him with the greatest blessing, and all Jews descend from Jacob. You can break God's rules and be rewarded for it if you do it the right way.

Anyhow, I see no difference between **** or stud, as they are guilty of the same thing, and why was only the woman brought to Christ to be stoned ,and not the man who was with her?

When I become ill Duce, I'll outlaw **** shaming. There will be none of that on my watch.

Female ferrets can actually die from not having enough sex.

Ayjaydee

First off, a **** is guilty of the same crime as a stud. If a man gets to brag about being a stud, then a woman has just as much reason for bragging about being a s***, no?

I prefer people don't have lots of partners and learn the virtues of chastity and purity, but

Jesus was criticized for hanging out excessively with sluts and whores and his first public miracle was to get people more drunk and partying harder on a highly addictive drug that makes people sexually promiscuous.

No doubt he wasn't frightened or scandalized by a woman who enjoys sex even with multiple partners, for he was quite well aware that King Solomon was the wisest man on Earth , and he had sex with hundreds of wives and concubines. He must have had multiple new partners every day of the year. I bet they had some wild orgies.

At work all my co workers seem to obsess about and get excited about is sex, one of them has 17 kids, they gawk at women and brag about their sex-life. I'm guilty as well, which is why it is hypocritical if I condemn a **** in thought, word, and deed.

I've only been with impoverished and often troubled women and cannot brag about being a stud, but if I was, no doubt I would brag about it, have feelings of pride about it.

When a complete stranger returned to his apartment and caught me in bed with his girl (just giving her a backrub but still) I woke up the next morning with an amusing story to share with family and friends, followed by someone telling me "if you don't stay away from Dreya, you will be killed."

When an obese black girl at an IRTS facility who couldn't get in bed with me got me too drunk and stoned to walk, walked me to my room, laid me down on the bed and date-raped me, I woke up laughing and called my brother to share a funny story. No shame, guilt, or trauma.

I'm trying to twist everything the Antichrist does, pervert it, and make it so it no longer offends God. So, I believe the Anti-antichrist will have a "Whore of Babylon" to get the nation's intoxicated, but Jesus was a friend of whores, so can love a humble prostitute no doubt.

It's against the rules, but Jacob had to break God's rules in order to steal Esau's blessing and destiny, then fight with God to become Israel, and God rewarded him with the greatest blessing, and all Jews descend from Jacob. You can break God's rules and be rewarded for it if you do it the right way.

Anyhow, I see no difference between **** or stud, as they are guilty of the same thing, and why was only the woman brought to Christ to be stoned ,and not the man who was with her?

When I become ill Duce, I'll outlaw **** shaming. There will be none of that on my watch.

I can understand why they wouldnt WANT to brag about things like that.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can understand why they wouldnt WANT to brag about things like that.
As I said, better to be chaste, but stud is still a compliment. When I was a teenager especially, being called a stud was one of the greatest compliments.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Great topic. I fully agree.
And I think it would be good on RF if male (stud) also become (****), just like female (stud) becomes (****). Otherwise I would call it discrimination

Oh, I see now, that "female stud" in the title is not asterixed, and also not when I write it on "profile post"

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It's against God's rules, but Jacob had to break God's rules in order to steal Esau's blessing and destiny, then fight with God to become Israel, and God rewarded him with the greatest blessing, and all Jews descend from Jacob. You can break God's rules and be rewarded for it if you do it the right way.

I don't know what the importance is of bragging rights.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

No guilt required for being a human being.

As to why women are shamed and men are lorded for the same thing, simple, men are making the rules.

Galateasdream

Power and Control Game.

Doesn't make much sense to me on the face of it. Men would generally want promiscuous women and controlled men, not so much the other way around.

But it's an odd idea to think of men as a huge monolithic collective coming together to make rules that everyone seems to agree to whereby women who want to sleep with them are shamed.

Doesn't matter, I guess.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't know what the importance is of bragging rights.
That's not important. Men being exalted for the same behavior women are shamed for is bs.

Amanda Todd showed her tits to someone online and it got shared with others and she was bullied to the point where she committed suicide.

Then after she died people mocked her and called her a whore and on Google images there is all sorts of pictures mocking her.

It's like people think she deserved to die because she showed her boobs to someone online. It's ridiculous.

She is not the only suicide that resulted from being bullied for being a "whore".

Yet men are praised for the same behavior.

Galateasdream

Ownership

I'd have to see the argument and evidence for this being the origin of these social mores as on the face of it I don't buy it.

Not that it matters much, I don't pass judgement on almost anyone's sexual behaviour nor do I think people should.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's not important. Men being exalted for the same behavior women are shamed for is bs.

But are men really that "exalted," though? Not necessarily publicly. A man who is considered a "womanizer" would be deemed less moral and less respectable than one who is considered a "dedicated family man." The kind of "exaltation" of men being studs you're referring to seems limited to male locker rooms.

Amanda Todd showed her tits to someone online and it got shared with others and she was bullied to the point where she committed suicide.

Then after she died people mocked her and called her a whore and on Google images there is all sorts of pictures mocking her.

It's like people think she deserved to die because she showed her boobs to someone online. It's ridiculous.

She is not the only suicide that resulted from being bullied for being a "whore".

I don't know the circumstances of this case. Lots of women show themselves online and get many followers and even cash donations. And since we're talking bragging rights, a few even brag about their abilities to extract cash from "horny men."

Yet men are praised for the same behavior.

Tell that to Anthony Weiner.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Doesn't make much sense to me on the face of it. Men would generally want promiscuous women and controlled men, not so much the other way around.
Women are much better looking in human kingdom, not in animal kingdom.
So, I can understand, that many men think that way; but I don't think that way.

But it's an odd idea to think of men as a huge monolithic collective coming together to make rules that everyone seems to agree to whereby women who want to sleep with them are shamed.
Yes, and if I were a woman, I would stay far away of such men

Doesn't matter, I guess.
I do think it is an important issue. Men should be ashamed when he discriminates women.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
For example ...in Italy ...straight women who are particularly men-hungry are not shamed at all...

Like Miss Italy 2008...is like that. She is not ashamed of being interested in men maybe a little too much...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'd have to see the argument and evidence for this being the origin of these social mores as on the face of it I don't buy it.

Not that it matters much, I don't pass judgement on almost anyone's sexual behaviour nor do I think people should.

Nor do i, live and let live.

Men, (most men) like to mark there territory and that means having plentiful supply of willing women. However what they dont want is for the women they can feel they own, wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, aunty, close female friends etc to be willing. I.e Those they believe to be their property.

There is plenty of info on line about seeing women as property.