• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

slippery slope "hit on" prosecution - Blackening heart of America

MikeDwight

Our Father's America has been tainted by a totally new outlook. I have questions for everyone about how this works. Can anyone at any time as a passerby accuse you of hitting on them, without pointing to Any series of words that are explicit to that effect or hint at that effect? Next, what is the crime in question to go to the police about? Do the Police need to allow you to cooperate and report when a casefile is open on the subject?

We should know the totally unreligious and ghetto-like behavior of this urban dictionary word to 'hit on', which means to jump Straight to sexual relations to any sort of person you meet, which is very close to a number of crimes, which can then be brought to police officers, who call it full of 'emotional threats'.

For most of us born here shouldn't we only even imagine monogamous lifelong sex in marriage of grandfather's, fathers, greatgrandfather's generation. While, in this society, police will likely accept wild and meaningless accusations which is the fault solely of police department to be liable for every action they ever take in that regard. This isn't feminism! Its least of all protective toward women. Its least of all any benefit to deprive women of the only thriving environments they chose themselves in all circumstances to make intervening investigation.

The men could be 21, 20, 19, the women could be 27, 28 , 29, no doubt , and what do you guys think? Is this truly how society works now? Is this allowable? Or is this not the End of what is allowed in a free society? If I believe I from a stationary posture having my own business, the police were called on me 3 different times, not for me to cease or change a behavior, but as something lingering on me that forces non-stationary behavior, that everyone is in on. They close the college, they have officers talk to me, they got a pulse on any job I ever apply to, they LIE to parents a total hostile action identical to lying to professors obviously, whom will be forced by those police to at least acting out having received "information" from police, also a lie, when "information" from police doesn't exist, just like "information" from the victim never existed, or to be reported or reflected on. When any language mistakes happen to be overlooked then two portals of parallel reality are literally opened up before us.

These policemen attempt the appearance of casual interaction having thrice ordered Facebooking for no self-interest reason to a honeypot where they forced over a 6 year span the appearance of implication in some ancient thing.

What do you guys think? There's so many steps to this. How can a single witness , with a managerial position not a victim position over a consistent position of years, for hours a day, for 200 hours, be taken seriously in any momentary report of avoidance , of having not had anyone disagree with any resolution she ever wanted. How can the police do that? If police do collect statements, and you do search for your casefile, How Can the Chiefs of that force deny any investigation to look into? If they do continue on their own with investigations that have no merit as total fanciful miscalculation of the basic reality and religious reality in which we live, why should the citizens have to pay for outcomes of those choices on a dictatorial police force leading subjective lies and opinioned op eds on our lives?

MikeDwight

Its not Free to lose the Sexuality of America , is it? The "Star Spangled Banner" is from Absolute Obscurity. People seem to think yes it existed at the start of the Civil War, which still makes it totally Obscure. The Sexuality of America is in Public Occurrence. Women are to be Happily married as is the only state of a Marriage. Mary Todd Lincoln expanded the Palace Washington as her home was the Sign of the Strength of a Country.

Washington does Reside with the District of Columbia of America in his planned City which is our Nation's Capitol. This song About promoting the gentleman, Washington, in a monogamous relationship with a Female symbolism, is full of important imagery for America.

MikeDwight

We have always been in an open fair society on spousal support. No one is in a special position at any time dealing with funding spousal support or if I hear from anyone's family collectively they need more money, I'm still in public, nobody is harassing private family matters that they have chosen to get help deliver items, get husband's money for deliveries, consider fair allocation from husband's and to themselves, and these aren't subjective in the sense that this is a Positive direction for America.