• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sleep sux!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm not saying sleep sucks, but the need for sleep does.

I hate trying to fall asleep, and I hate waking up. I'm most miserable the first two hours after rising from sleep.

I recently pulled an all-nighter, drinking tea, burning incense sticks, and praying to the war dead enshrined at Yasukuni Shrine, and to the holy emperors.

I went to mass the next day at the Cathedral, and while I was praying I had a grand mal seizure.

It was the only time I've ever had a grand mal seizure that was not drug-related.

( well I guess caffeine is a drug, but that doesn't count)

Sleep just sucks. I'm pulling an all-nighter again today. but I don't want to get rushed to the hospital again, so I'll make sure I get some sleep before going to the cathedral, just in case.

We waste so much of our Lives sleeping, it's just a total drag!

If you never had to sleep, what would you do with all that extra time?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I'm not saying sleep sucks, but the need for sleep does.

I hate trying to fall asleep, and I hate waking up. I'm most miserable the first two hours after rising from sleep.

I recently pulled an all-nighter, drinking tea, burning incense sticks, and praying to the war dead enshrined at Yasukuni Shrine, and to the holy emperors.

I went to mass the next day at the Cathedral, and while I was praying I had a grand mal seizure.

It was the only time I've ever had a grand mal seizure that was not drug-related.

( well I guess caffeine is a drug, but that doesn't count)

Sleep just sucks. I'm pulling an all-nighter again today. but I don't want to get rushed to the hospital again, so I'll make sure I get some sleep before going to the cathedral, just in case.

We waste so much of our Lives sleeping, it's just a total drag!

If you never had to sleep, what would you do with all that extra time?

Study, and meditate. Check out the quietness of the night air and stars.

I have severe sleep apnea, and i can tell you sleep is a drag. I had a large family growing up, and my brother would harass me, and i wouldnt get any sleep.

Sleep is like food, you desparately need it but id rather be doing other things.

Like im always trying to make a library in my home.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would do way more art. Maybe even play some video games. Read an extra chapter or two. All the things we could do if we had those extra eight-hours a day awake.