• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skyrim Co-op

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've never really liked the idea of a multiplayer Elder Scrolls game. Just me, but I've always strongly struck to and preferred mods that are appropriate for the game and to enhance the immersion.
But it's cool this did finally actually happen after all these attempts and games. Last I remember that was even remotely usable was one for Oblivion, and it didn't work that well from what I read.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm excited mostly so my wife and I can play together, without having to rely on ES Online. I don't mind in person split screen coop. But online MMOs are a bit much imo
I think there's a place for multi-player, but since it turned into "games as a service", its been a disaster for people who just want to escape into a virtual realm and have fun with a complete full game that dosent attempt to shake you down for real world money and sell bits and pieces that were cut out just to sell it back.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think there's a place for multi-player, but since it turned into "games as a service", its been a disaster for people who just want to escape into a virtual realm and have fun with a complete full game that dosent attempt to shake you down for real world money and sell bits and pieces that were cut out just to sell it back.
You should give Warframe a try. It's been around for years and still thriving. No subscriptions to play, no paying to play, no pay to win, but a solid game that lets you pay for what you want. It's the sort of model that needs to lead gaming, but unfortunately the, pay to win loot boxes of EA are dominating.
You can also play it single player and not suffer or lose out.