• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skyrim and Mindfulness

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I hate the ability or autosave wherever and whenever in games; it circumvents risk, consequences, challenges, etc. It feels cheap.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I hate the ability or autosave wherever and whenever in games; it circumvents risk, consequences, challenges, etc. It feels cheap.

Can't autosave be disabled in most modern games? I thought that was a feature? I like autosave, mostly because even back in Morrowind days, I'd play for 3-5 hours (I was a kid), and then die and lose hours of progress. No thanks.

But I understand your view point as well, it does make games "easier". Just look at trying to complete something like NES Contra vs any modern title.