• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skirts And Heels Are Not Just For Women

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My questions are: does he pull it off? What bothers you, if anything? What do you like, if anything?

Personally I can't see wearing heels like those. And at my age, I'm not going to emulate him. But if I were younger, who knows, I might. After all, women have been able to wear men's things for a long time and equality demands the reverse as well. The only question should be "does what the person is wearing look good on that person or not"?

Skirts And Heels Are Not Just For Women, This Guy Proves That Perfectly

Here's one of the 30 pictures:

This-man-in-a-skirt-and-heels-is-breaking-taboos-questioning-standards-and-reinforcing-that-clothes-have-no-gender-5f87eebbb04a1__880.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The only thing which bothers me about it is that it may give some of the males in the Games section the wrong idea and the "The last person to post..." thread will be all about which poster can win by sporting the best heels. When we all know it's me.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I hardly rock basic men's clothing (and certainly not stylish clothes) and have a hard time keeping balanced just wearing flat shoes, so no way I'm trying heels...

just sayin'

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I always liked Eddie Izzard's reply to 'Why do you like women's clothing?' He siad 'They're not women's clothing. I bought them. They're my clothing.'
No issue with blokes wearing heels and skirts or makeup or whatever.

MNoBody

looks uncomfortable
cowboy boots had enough ankle wrenching fun
but then again I have worn the equivalent of army boots for most of life......practical.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
looks uncomfortable
cowboy boots had enough ankle wrenching fun
but then again I have worn the equivalent of army boots for most of life......practical.
I don't get the cowboy boot obsession. They were designed to serve a specific purpose and function, and definitely weren't intended for everyday or regular wear.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Weren’t High heels were originally masculine, at least in the West?
To help with riding horses. As for skirts, I mean, that’s also something that has varied by region.
Don’t like to wear either though and I’m a cis woman. But people can wear whatever they please

MNoBody

I don't get the cowboy boot obsession. They were designed to serve a specific purpose and function, and definitely weren't intended for everyday or regular wear.
i wore them because I had to deal with horses and they were practical and available... but they made long walks unpleasant
which explains why cowboys preferred to let the horses do the walking