• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skin grafting

Riders

My wound care nurse comes in an hour and will give me my blood test results and look at my wound. She ay do skin grafting, I hear a lot of people do it in the hospital. I a worried they may hospitalize me hoping she can do it here. I a also scared of the pain, so I may ask for a pain reliever.

I am also worried I may have an infection and she may preach at me about my diet sense she'll be checking my cholesterol and blood sugar.

Riders

She just came she came early. She did the graph but it's a different kind than they do in the hospital. The skin graphs have new skin on them, she is hoping my wound will close fast. It is still draining though so we will see. She said my blood sugar was really good. So she had nothing to say about my diet.

My iron and some other stuff are low but not serious. She wants me to take over-the-counter iron. It's probably why I have been sleeping a lot the past several weeks. She also wants me to eat more vegetables and fruit and eat leafy green vegetables. That's the only thing she said I didn't like yuck!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
She also wants me to eat more vegetables and fruit and eat leafy green vegetables. That's the only thing she said I didn't like yuck!

You just have to find a way to prepare them that you enjoy. :)