• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skepticism in research and discoveries in science

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The best is that people should mind their own business and not throw opinions on others. Leave my Krishna alone. I am not asking for anything more.

It looks like the reality of the nature of your hostility toward others that believe differently has caught up with you and you duck out the sidedoor.

Challenging others to 'mind their own business' is a childish exit, because as matter of fact, you do not mind your own business.

By the way it is not your Krishna.

Last edited:

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
It looks like the reality of the nature of your hostility toward others that believe differently has caught up with you and you duck out the sidedoor.

Challenging others to 'mind their own business' is a childi
Yes, so many like you; 'So many people put their rants on internet forums, blogs, facebook, yahoo or Google groups, etc. with acrid vindictive attacks on the Baha'i Faith. The Baha'is simply describe what they belive and make an effort to correct misinformation from hostile sources like you.

Would you say your faith is purely subjective, or proof based? Or Baha'i is revelation based?

Perhaps there is a pattern of revelatory meanings and expressions that are true in every religion amidst the many false claims of all the religions.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Would you say your faith is purely subjective, or proof based? Or Baha'i is revelation based?

I believe that all religions and belief systems are subjective including my own. Proof is for math and questionable philosophy.

Perhaps there is a pattern of revelatory meanings and expressions that are true in every religion amidst the many false claims of all the religions.
I believe this is close, I believe humans evolve spiritually, and religions and belief systems over the millennia reflect to a degree the human view of the 'Source' some call God(s), but also Revelation of spiritual attributes of God.

Last edited: