• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skating on Thin Ice

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Reminds my of certain years in my youth when it froze hard before it snowed. Two skaters, a tarpaulin, and a wind made for unreasonable speeds.

Daemon Sophic

:eek::eek::eek:
Now THAT is beyond stupid!
Even in teams, if/when the ice breaks, and he goes in; he will have seconds (not minutes) of consciousness before the cold takes him under. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

How about a safer sport, like base-jumping without a parachute. :rolleyes:

Toward the end of the video, the camera follow close behind him and you can see the diagonal cracks splitting away from his trail.
Also, you don’t need to skate on it for those lake and rivers to make the cool sounds. As a kid, I just slid a rock or log out onto the ice, because even as a kid I knew what he is doing is incredibly dangerous.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
:eek::eek::eek:
Now THAT is beyond stupid!
Even in teams, if/when the ice breaks, and he goes in; he will have seconds (not minutes) of consciousness before the cold takes him under. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

How about a safer sport, like base-jumping without a parachute. :rolleyes:

We all get our rush in one form or another.