• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skateboarding is not a crime

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I came across this video. It has some humor added to it, but in a way, it's not all that funny.

Still, the comments were interesting, from both pro-skateboarders and anti-skateboarders.

I am not a skateboarder myself - never have been. I tried it when I was a kid, but it seemed boring and pointless to me. I found roller skating more fun. But I have nothing against those who skateboard, as long as they do it in a time and place where it doesn't interfere with others' daily activities.

Any skateboarders out there? Anyone bothered by skateboarders who would sympathize with the pot thrower in this video? (Reminds me of the video game Crazy Climber.)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I haven't watch the video yet, but my left foot says it is? While skate boarding I broke three metatarsals and dislocated a fourth. It was a mangled mess. And for some more evidence I ended up in the back of a cop car. That they were kindly taking me to the campus hospital is besides the point!

Okay, what I was doing was not banned at that time, but now it probably is. Not because of me, those changes did not occur for quite a while. Alrighty then let's see your video.

EDIT: Nice!