• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Six Flags Great Adventure Day.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I went to Great Adventure with my best friend today. We had
a great time. I won a lot of stuff. Here are some pictures.

I took a picture of the Batmobile. Went on the Batman Ride
and Dark Night ride.

Batmobile.jpg

My friend and I were walking and I told her we were
being followed. She didn't believe me until Pepe walked
next to her and held her hand.

Nadina3.jpg

I won some prizes playing games. Here are the things I won.
This Batman ball will be for our friend RalphC who is an RF
member.

Ralph.jpg

Here are my winnings. Ball, cape, hat and the prize
of the day!!!! The Guitar!
Rizza1.jpg

This is me in my new hat.
Rizza.jpg

We went on so many rides. One of the rides I was
not fond of was the Scream Machine. Our heads were
not supported so it was very uncomfortable on the
head and neck. We had agreat day. Can't wait for
next year.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I'm at odds with the guitar. Don't get me wrong, it has an impressive body and face but there is no sign of who made it except a tiny sticker that said "made in China". It has three pickups, a volume knob, two tone knobs and the standard three switch toggle. It's got a good weight to it but the strings were old. I'll put a new set on them but I am unsure of this instrument will hold a tuning. Perhaps some of the more experienced musicians could pipe in and share their knowledge. As I see it, it already has two strikes against it. Mrscardero got it at Great Adventure and there is no manufactuers name on it.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Wooooo Hooooooo!! I wish I could have gone too. I went to six flags once when I was 7 years old. I was scared of many of the rides though. I'd like to go back now that I wouldn't be scared of the rides and could buy a beverage. My dad wouldn't let us buy food at places like that because they cost more than normal. Sometimes you've just got to pay a little extra so you don't get dehydrated and die... I'll stop this rant before it gets out of hand...

at any rate, That's cool that you won a freaking guitar... The only things I've ever won at places like that were much smaller things... but then again I never really play the games either... I haven't been to a place like that in a long time... The county fair will be nearby soon though, and Imma go with my little sister. :D I hope I can still ride the rides without throwing up. Sometimes swinging at the park makes me feel sick... O_O

cardero

Citizen Mod
at any rate, That's cool that you won a freaking guitar... The only things I've ever won at places like that were much smaller things... but then again I never really play the games either...
I am of two beliefs about this.

Before mrscardero left for Great Adventure, she was threatening to bring home giant plush animals and starfishes. I sternly informed (read:begged) mrscardero that she was not to come home with any souvenirs from the park (we just don’t have the room anymore). She brought home everything that you see in the pictures and when she got to the guitar she said that it only took her $15 on one of the games to win it. Call it intuition but something "shook" me when she said that. When it comes to raffles, contests and games of chance mrscardero is somebody who is fortunate enough to have by your side but on the other hand, she also has been known to spend extravagantly (and not tell me about it). Though I am still firm on the fact that there really is no room in the house for all this stuff, I remain skeptic about whether she won or paid for the guitar.

Last edited: