• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sites for news about religion

Brutha

I am wondering if you guys know about any great sites which focus on news about religion?

It doesn't need to be a site entirely dedicated to religion, it could be something like the hufftingpost's religion section.

Thanks for taking your time reading this :)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll admit I haven't looked for resources on this extensively myself so I am curious to see what others post. I stopped bothering to look after every single resource I checked for "news about religion" was really "news about Christianity (and occasionally other Abrahamic religions and Abrahamic-grounded atheism)." The rare articles they might have about the religions I identify with were basically "oh, it's Halloween, let's do an article on real witches" rubbish. There's pretty much one place to go for news within the Pagan community, and that's the Wild Hunt. Thank gods they exist, because nobody else covers this with quality.