• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinead O'Connor converted to Islam

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
I'm not going to waste my time combing through a source that is itself dubious to find what little truth is in it. I used to hate Islam and so pretty much all the sites you're going to link to, I'm familiar with since I used to follow them.

Frontpage Mag is another wingnut site. Your link doesn't work, anyway. Might as well post WikiIslam next. :rolleyes:

When I'm being sarcastic, it's kinda obvious because I use this smiley: :rolleyes:

You dont have to comb through every site and every word. Just point out the inaccurate material. Again any web site can be accurate even if its a racist bigoted site. So if you know your material it should be simple quick and easy to discredit a truly whacked site. If you want everyone to believe your claims on face value, sorry there isn't one forum in a 10000 that does that, if that. So I have made my claims with source material to back it up compared to your non verified, self vetted claims. Until you can prove the Crusades were not began due to centuries of Islamic aggression, you have lost this debate.
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/02/crusades...islamic-aggression.html
Feb 20, 2010 · The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression by John J. O’Neill One of the most potent myths of our age is that the Crusades were little more than an …

see how easy it is (above)

Time for a drink....of coffee ~

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You dont have to comb through every site and every word. Just point out the inaccurate material. Again any web site can be accurate even if its a racist bigoted site. So if you know your material it should be simple quick and easy to discredit a truly whacked site. If you want everyone to believe your claims on face value, sorry there isn't one forum in a 10000 that does that, if that. So I have made my claims with source material to back it up compared to your non verified, self vetted claims. Until you can prove the Crusades were not began due to centuries of Islamic aggression, you have lost this debate.

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/02/crusades...islamic-aggression.html
Feb 20, 2010 · The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression by John J. O’Neill One of the most potent myths of our age is that the Crusades were little more than an …

see how easy it is (above)

Time for a drink....of coffee ~
Post an academic mainstream source and maybe I'll care to read it or even bother with you at all. I'll even settle for Wikipedia, which is better than many credit it for. I personally don't give a **** about the crusades and whether Europe was Christian or Islamic. You're the one who brought it up out of nowhere. I learned in school what Christians did to Jews and Muslims, anyway. Christianity isn't Europe's indigenous religion so wtf do I care if it's supplanted by something else. What goes around comes around.

Last edited:

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Post an academic mainstream source and maybe I'll care to read it or even bother with you at all. I'll even settle for Wikipedia, which is better than many credit it for. I personally don't give a **** about the crusades and whether Europe was Christian or Islamic. You're the one who brought it up out of nowhere. I learned in school what Christians did to Jews and Muslims, anyway. Christianity isn't Europe's indigenous religion so wtf do I care if it's supplanted by something else. What goes around comes around.

I know what you are doing here and its not debating the topic. And you did it again, 'it' being making an ignorant (wrong, incorrect,etc) unsupported claim and expecting every one including me to believe it. If you "don't care" why am I going to waste my time educating you? Your knowledge base needs a revision. It needs revising because its obvious what you were taught in school was not accurate or true. My major area of study was cultural anthropology with emphasis on near east populations so forgive me if I am not worried if you will or will not 'bother with me'.

(the following is a PDF so you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser)
The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1805&context=ccr
unprovoked act of aggression on the part of Christian Europe, were part of a rearguard action aimed at stemming the Muslim advance which, by the start of the eleventh century, was threatening as never before to overwhelm the whole of Europe.

Oh almost forgot, this is in response to the ignorant claim I mentioned. Europe is too diversified to have an ingenious religion until Christianity homogenized Europe. You may of meant the oldest religion, which would could loosely said to be the same as the oldest religion in the world nature worship including fertility etc ie witchcraft. Of course 'European witchcraft' which is a misnomer has nothing to do with Satanism, including LeVey Satanism.

Religion in Europe - Wikipedia
Religion in Europe - Wikipedia
Religion in Europe has been a major influence on today's society, art, culture, philosophy and law. The largest religion in Europe is Christianity , [2] but irreligion and practical secularization are strong.

Last edited: