• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinead O'Connor converted to Islam

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I edited my post. I don't really have much else to say to you, anyway.

No such thing. Your attempt at generalizations are pitiful and ridiculous. Even that Pew article shows that the views of Muslims vary by region and culture. Your own link doesn't even back you up. Oops!

If you don't understand that you can add up all the Muslims in the world and then derive mean values from that, which even a high schooler knows how to do, I am afraid I am the one that has nothing else to say.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
When facts are inconvenient to you, ignore the facts. That's what I have learned today.

Flankerl

Yeah, I'm sure you do. :rolleyes: I'll stay in the real world where things are more complicated and over a billion people aren't demons in the flesh like in bizarro land.

I never said that it encompasses all Muslims. Learn to read.

It's just basic Islamic theology that she will be required to stop being Lesbian, get a Muslim husband etc.
And if she isn't behaving like a proper muslima her husband has the duty to punish her for it.
But hey at least he isn't allowed to hit her so much that it leaves lasting signs or to hit her in the face.

Yay?

If you people said half the **** you say about Muslims about Jews or Christians, that wouldn't fly.

And yet it flies every single time about Jews.

Most Muslim families I am familiar with are kind, loving people. I am a Christian but can detect no bias against me when I visit and I have none for them. My orthopedic surgeon is a devout Muslim and she has had her hands inside me. Its those kinds of people I think of as average Muslims. However in all large groups, especially religious groups of millions there can be and usually are evil people.

Domestic violence is prevalent throughout the entire Islamic world.
Just because you know liberal Muslims in probably the USA or Canada doesn't mean that it's like that everywhere else.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I never said that it encompasses all Muslims. Learn to read.

It's just basic Islamic theology that she will be required to stop being Lesbian, get a Muslim husband etc.
And if she isn't behaving like a proper muslima her husband has the duty to punish her for it.
But hey at least he isn't allowed to hit her so much that it leaves lasting signs or to hit her in the face.

Yay?

And yet it flies every single time about Jews.

Domestic violence is prevalent throughout the entire Islamic world.
Just because you know liberal Muslims in probably the USA or Canada doesn't mean that it's like that everywhere else.
If it doesn't encompass all Muslims then your fearmongering posts are for naught.

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
I don't know.

Christians alone get pretty flacked in regards to their violent past. A lot of Christians today tend to be still like that still although I see them as more tempered than Muslims are presently.

One thing for certain, it's not just a few Muslims. That rhetoric just doesn't fly anymore.

It should be pretty obvious by now , or at least it should be, considering the extensiveness and scope of Muslim violence and abuse that is literally going on worldwide involving just about every sect with some exceptions involving groups that branched away from the Shiites and Sunnis.

I am happy to read an 'honest' reply from a neutral member. Thank you!

MrMrdevincamus

Oh, really? When? I guess it was a few billion killed by Christians, then. :rolleyes:

Where are your sources? I have noticed you make quite a few unsubstantiated claims. Even historically Christians have not indulged in violence and war as readily as Islamic troops. In today's schools the truth is rarely taught when it comes to Christians of history. Do you know why the Crusades were ordered? Most without a google search engine answer the Christians were the aggressors...that is they wrongly answer. The crusades were ordered to snuff out the power base that perped 400 years of unprovoked Islamic aggression*! Of course that was history. I know you aren't suggesting that Christianity today is as violent as Islam?

*.... (NOTE; Many sources were available, I picked this one after skimming a few). ;The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression | Gates of Vienna

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Where are your sources? I have noticed you make quite a few unsubstantiated claims. Even historically Christians have not indulged in violence and war as readily as Islamic troops. In today's schools the truth is rarely taught when it comes to Christians of history. Do you know why the Crusades were ordered? Most without a google search engine answer the Christians were the aggressors...that is they wrongly answer. The crusades were ordered to snuff out the power base that perped 400 years of unprovoked Islamic aggression*! Of course that was history. I know you aren't suggesting that Christianity today is as violent as Islam?

*.... (NOTE; Many sources were available, I picked this one after skimming a few). ;The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression | Gates of Vienna
That's an anti-Islam site, not a credible historical site. And I was obviously being sarcastic in the post you quoted. :rolleyes:

MrMrdevincamus

That's an anti-Islam site, not a credible historical site. And I was obviously being sarcastic in the post you quoted. :rolleyes:

You seem as if you only half read my replies. No I don't know when you are being sarcastic or trying to be truthful. Sarcasm is often veiled truth anyway. As far as selecting material for a fairly common history you could use a search engine and find the same reputable material as I did easily*. In addition, it doesn't matter if a source is pro or con as long as its factual and accurate. If you doubt the veridicality of the material I posted please feel free to specify what you feel is inaccurate etc. in the source I provided. Of course its possible to be fooled by fake or targeted internet propaganda. It's common knowledge (in academic circles) that Islamic agents etc are rewriting history in a revisionist inaccurate manner. However the practice is not 'viral' just yet. Still its sometimes difficult to weed out material that may be professionally adulterated by its author adding false material etc. That said and in the bigger picture, if you keep an open mind I feel you are on the verge of an awaking when it comes to Islams true nature.

*........ https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/209135/how-historic-revisionism...,

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You seem as if you only half read my replies. No I don't know when you are being sarcastic or trying to be truthful. Sarcasm is often veiled truth anyway. As far as selecting material for a fairly common history you could use a search engine and find the same reputable material as I did, easily.*. In addition it does not matter if a source is pro or con as long as its factual. If you doubt the veridicality of the material I posted please feel free to specify what you feel is inaccurate etc. in the source iI provided. If you keep an open mind I feel you are on the verge of an awaking when it comes to Islams true nature.

I will agree that Islamic agents etc are rewriting history in a revisionist inaccurate manner. However the practice is not 'viral' just yet.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/209135/how-historic-revisionism...,
I'm not going to waste my time combing through a source that is itself dubious to find what little truth is in it. I used to hate Islam and so pretty much all the sites you're going to link to, I'm familiar with since I used to follow them.

Frontpage Mag is another wingnut site. Your link doesn't work, anyway. Might as well post WikiIslam next. :rolleyes:

When I'm being sarcastic, it's kinda obvious because I use this smiley: :rolleyes:

MrMrdevincamus

Good bye. Please do come back at a later moment when you understand what I told you.

Truly....Mr Frankenstein. I just would like to see you vet some of your replies I have nothing against you personally you seem like a good chap.....