• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since no one else has posted here...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I will.

I returned to school a few years ago and I needed to take a science class. I decided to take Physical Anthropology. One may think that it would lessen my faith but actually it had the opposite effect, it strengthened my faith.
I can't say why but it did.
I just posted this because it was a big empty in here and this was on subject. :D

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
******* thread is a year old and I'm posting here.... Anyone wanna explain why their faith was bolstered by learning about australopithecines and primate dentition? I'm only being a partial **** here; I was a bio-anthro' major and am fascinated by evolutionary biology. Please explain.... :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend ChristineES,

Sorry, I can't. I wrote it over a year ago and was in a different frame of mind.

Where is the problem when the PICTURE remains the same.
Love & rgds

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Friend ChristineES,

Where is the problem when the PICTURE remains the same.
Love & rgds

The picture always stays the same and I get different frames as time goes on. But I am basically the same person I always was- with more maturity, hopefully. I always hope to keep getting more wisdom, so that someday I can be wise.

Draka

Wonder Woman
******* thread is a year old and I'm posting here.... Anyone wanna explain why their faith was bolstered by learning about australopithecines and primate dentition? I'm only being a partial **** here; I was a bio-anthro' major and am fascinated by evolutionary biology. Please explain.... :yes:
Must you post with expletives?

Cussing really isn't necessary to the conversation is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
hulk.gif

:sorry1: Draka!

@%&!!*&%!!$@@!!!!