• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinagogue of Satan

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I was just wondering if there are any members of the SoS on RF? If so, what is your take on Satanism? What sort of practices do you engage in?

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I guess we have no other SoS folks on here....

Well, in that case, Here is what we are all about (I have been a member since 1999):

“The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black God, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a person, but a force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or free will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythologic and horned form of the God Pan; thence the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the light bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.”
- Albert Pike “Morals and Dogma“ Ancient and Accepted Rite of Free Masonry written and published in 1871. Plagiarized from Eliphas Levi's "History of Magic" published in 1860.

"Welcome to The Sinagogue of Satan founded on 1-29-99. A religion based on the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Free Masonry’s definition of Satanism, as described in Albert Pike’s work “Morals and Dogma“, from which the paragraph at the top of this page was taken. This religion is not based on those of the popular Satanists of our day, Hollywood or Christian propaganda, except for Aleister Crowley. His connection with the Freemasons and the fact we took our name from a short story in his book Konx om Pax, called “Thien Tao; or, The Synagogue of Satan.” Cannot be denied nor can we deny being a by-product of the Thelemic family. By not having any set reality or belief you are not trapped by their rules, and are free to start making your own. This is freedom, the breaking away from the status quo, much like when Satan broke ranks from God and became the first revolutionist. It’s funny how governments promote god worship when most modern governments owe their existence to Freemasonry and revolution, the dream of freedom, the spirit of Satan. It’s no wonder governments and religions, actively partake in propaganda against Satanism for they truly fear being overthrown. As for America, Satanism is Americanism, for America supports freedom of religion in the same Masonic context that SoS does. Though certain religions in America attempt to combat this, our wonderful constitution, (written by Freemasons) prevents them from achieving their goals. Enslavement in any form religious or otherwise is un-American. Therefore I declare any and all religious groups that do not support freedom of religion, un-American. Also certain fads or movements that harass people for their personal choices such as hairstyle, piercing, sex, tattoos, music and much more are also un-American. Yes SoS reaches far past the United States boarders. And no, unlike my government, I’m not trying spread the American culture to other countries. But I am trying to spread the Light of Phosphor, the light of freedom throughout the world.
I obtained legal recognition for this mass manipulation scheme From the State of California and The Federal government of the United States of America, by utilizing my authority as an Ordained Minister of Universal Life Church Ministries (U.L.C.M). U.L.C.M., the Unitarians and the new Satanic unity movement, accept most faiths, but are predominately Christian or stylized Satanist in nature and actually exist to enslave you.
We offer a system to surf realities/beliefs, as you will, without being engulfed, submersed, suppressed, or subservient to any of them including ours. We are a “Free” Church in all the possible definitions of the word. And freedom is only found in the mind, for the physical world and its systems, such as society bind us. With freedom comes a great responsibility to our neighbors in this society. For as seen so many times, one mans freedom becomes another mans slavery.
SoS is for free thinking independent people. If you prefer a more closed-minded, stringent reality than SoS, our religion is probably not for you and I ask you please refrain from joining. SoS makes no claims as far as the "True Satanic path" or any "True Way".We make no claims of superiority nor do we war with other groups, unless it‘s a case of defense. Never in the history of man has there ever been an organized religion set up in this manner. All our predecessors have bound their members in some way or another. "The Word of Sin is Restriction." Therefore we do not demand our members uphold any system or belief.
We have no central temple or lodge. Our priests/priestesses and ambassadors often hold meetings and classes in their homes and online. Please be respectful guests for none of us accept money for our time and services this is also new as far as religions go. Our work and attendance is a “Labor Of Love” not monitory advancement. Since our birth on 1-29-99 we have received many attacks by other groups but we do not retaliate too much and when we do it’s usually with Satanic humor. For we understand that our system is a threat to all current systems of beliefs. We do not wish to threaten any other belief but we do wish to finally have in our possession a “Free Church For A Change!”

In ending, I say to you all, “Hail the World, Hail America, Hail Satan!”ISN
Your High Priest,
Rev. Michael S. Margolin
The Mad Poet Acbhb
Frater Inferior
Baphomet Rex 666

clerick

Cleric
Another ULC minister way to go, I'm one to. Love that group its only tenant is easy for anyone decent to follow.

I tend to think Lucifer doesn't need our worship being the rebel and gentleman he is over the "God Figure" who is clearly very irrational and childish. I respect the being for what he is and is not that is saw God for what it is and decided not to go along with the program.

But I'll be checking out your faith it seems interesting.