• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sin is the transgression of which law?

patty graham

Greetings!

It is so refreshing to hear a man of God uphold the Law of God. I am so tired of
hearing ministers refute God's Word, for it is such a disgrace to the blood of Jesus Christ. However, truth cast to the ground is still truth, isn't it? I really believe that a man will know the truth when God knows that his heart loves the truth. It is God
that lets us know, we cannot discern spiritual things with a carnal mind; it is biblically impossible. We can preach and teach, but man cannot have the power to
open the eyes of the blind--only God can do this. One plants, one waters, but it is
God that gives the increase.
I was literally beating myself to death, because I could not teach my family about God's Sabbath Day--they will not hear me. I finally realized that it is not me that they refuse to hear, but God. All I can do is love them and pray.
Praise God for giving you the grace and courage to do His will. There will only be
a few that "can" hear it, for most will not have the ears to hear. One consolation that I have, though, it will be between their heart and God. I am so glad that I'm not the judge.

Blessings to you.

Patty Graham